Chapter 11

Taking apart his angle kit, of his car, we realized that this would take a bit longer as he assumed. Looking at the part he heals in his hand, there was a huge crack going straight through the middle. Cursing to himself he threw the part into a corner out of his sight.

"Great, just great." He said sarcastically, not knowing what to do. Taking out his phone he started calling Candy. "It's me...my angle kit needs to be welded and I have my stuff at the garage. Do you mind if you stop by and give me a hand?" He questioned the pink haired girl.

"Hmmm, I mean I could..." she teased him.

"...Candy...."

"Oh, you know what I want shadow, you just have to say it and I'll be there in 15 minutes." She said enthusiastically.

"..." he kept quiet and started thinking about it, if it would be a good idea. Knowing her she want to overwrite his whole CPU and give it a proper racing tune. The only problem is, that his car was build to race in up and downhill races, not in circuit racing.

"I'll let you program one of my project cars, but not the NSX. I don't care if it's the BMW, my Chaser or my S13. But I won't let you put a finger on my NSX." Izuku told her.

"Oh come on! That car is made to be raced in circuits and all you do is pamper that dam thing!"

"Actually, I was planing on racing with it tonight." He stated. "So get you ass over to my place, because we have two hours until the meet up!" He yelled at her and hung up. "I swear to god, this girl..."

"Which girl, Izuku?" He was taken back by the suddenness of Yaoyorozu. He could tell that she was jealous, but in all honesty, he did find it cute.

"She's a friend Momo. She usually helps me with my cars, but she's pestering me to let her tune one of my cars and it getting annoying." He explained to her. "If I think about it more throughly, I think she is related to Hatsume..."

"She is what?!" That got her off guard.

"...izuku..." he looked over to the girl and felt her slight killing intent. Sighing out he just patted her head, to calm her down.

"Don't worry about her, we are close, but friends nevertheless, nothing more." He reassured her. Now he was sure if it. The more he looked at Yaoyorozu, the more he could tell that she is slowly falling in love with him. He may be oblivious, but only because he choose to be so. He always found it a hazel to reject love confession or to confirm his feeling to other, therefore he just kept quiet and kept it for himself. Looking back at the hero in training he did feel a bit pity for her. If he would really be in a relationship with her, there would be a lot of problems on her side of the coin. Since she is a future hero and he is a street racer, the Yaoyorozu name could be dragged down by him and he didn't want that. For now, he pushed those feelings aside and focused on the task at hand, winning tonight's race.

There was a knocking sound and a door the garage door opened. The two of them saw a truck revers into the garage and park right in front of them.

"Next time, I'm sure I'll get you convince, that I'll be able to write a tune on that dam NSX." Candy got out of her truck and closed the garage door.

"Keep dreaming, not in a million years." He just looked at her unamused.

"Oh? Am I interrupting something?" Candy questioned Izuku and Momo.
Him just sighing and her hiding behind him, even if she may be taller then him.
"Wait isn't that the girl that pulled your door open this morning?"

"Yeah, she a old classmate of mine and wanted to catch up on a few things." Izuku pointed out.

"Wonderful, how about you take care of her and I'll take care of this piece of junk." She suggested.

"Hey!"

"I'm joking, I know how much that car cost so don't get you panties wet, will you." Candy stated and got straight to work. "Besides, why take the NSX, if the Impreza has better control in the corners?"

"Well that's easy, only you and I know about my NSX and since I'm racing today, I thought it would be a great idea to show it to the others, since they haven't seen it yet."

"Izuku, you are my best friend and I'd would pay a lot of money to see your crazy ass crash, just take the Subaru or get you ass in the FC. It's to dangerous driving that thing." The mechanic pointed out and went back to welding.
That got the attention from Momo and she started pulling on his cheek.

"...Izuku..." she glared at him. It did hurt, but he tried his best not looking into a angry women's eyes.

"...Izuku~... don't make me say your full name..." giving her a glance, he could see, that she was indeed angry at him.

"On second thought, I think... I'll just take the FC, since it's been a while..." he sweated buckets. He never knew that Yaoyorozu could be this angry. The only think that he did notice though, was Candy laughing, while she was welding the angle kit. Looking at the time, it read 7:58pm.

"Hey, Momo?" She looked down at the green haired boy. "Isn't it be about time, that you start heading home?"

"Nope! I told my parents that I'm staying at a friends house and Aizawa sensei is also informed." She smiled at him.

"You ain't getting rid of her that easy Casanova!" Candy yelled from under the car, making the two teens blush.

"Shut up!" Izuku shouted back at her.
Momo on the other hand pointed her fingers at eachother  (👉👈 for those who don't get it) and blushed a deep red.

After there small bickering, Izuku went and got his stuff for racing. It wasn't much, just different clothes. He wore a blue north face T-shirt, under a thine jacket, black cargo pants and brand new high vans. Grabbing the shoes he put them in the microwave and put the time in 10 minutes.

"Did...did you just put your shoes in the microwave...?" Momo was taken back, she never saw something unusual like this before.

"Yes, yes I did. The reason for that is, so I don't have to walk in my shoes. If you heat up your shoes first and then wear them, the soles are stretchy enough to be already walked in." He explained to her. She was mind blown, she never thought of this before, but I'd did make somewhat sense to her.

"Okay, shadow, I looked her over and she's ready to be driven again, just do me a favor and don't over rev the engine... I'm not in the mood to rebuild another four rotary motor." Candy pointed out and packed her things.

"See you in a bit." She started and left

End of chapter.