Chapter 8

Taken back by the driver of the Mustang, she stood there not believing what she just witnessed. Izuku Midoriya, her former classmate, driving down the streets of Mustafa, with a bunch of unknown people. She was worried about him, thinking he got into some trouble since he rushed over the crossroad in a hurry and the other 8 cars following him close behind. Turning to one of her bodyguards, she ordered them to follow them and see where they are heading to.

"Good god...I hope you didn't get yourself in trouble." Yaoyorozu sight to herself, as she waited for her butler to arrive and bring her where Midoriya is headed to.

As she was being driven up Mustafa mountain she was confused, because she has never seen so much smoke in this area, let alone at that time of day. It was unusual for her.

"Excuse me, Yuta-san, may I ask why there is so much smoke at this time of day?"

"That's a easy answer, Momo-sama. At this time of day, there are a lot of so called Midnight Runners or racers up and about. They race down the mount in the dark of the night, performing dangerous stunts. They battle each other to see who is the better driver and has the better car." Her butler explained to her.

"Is that so, but what does that have to do with the smoke?"

"The smoke is a byproduct from their tires. They produce smoke as they drift around each corner and hairpin to take the shortest and fastest rout to save time and power. If you downshift at a turn so you drive through it normally, it would cost you a lot of time in a timed race, but if you do a so called clutch kick, the car of the driver gets a additional boost, that can swing the back end of the car around the turn. The best example are these fine gentlemen that are right in front of us ma'am."

Looking through the front window of the car, there where two cars drifting up the mountain in front of them, a Nissan 200SX and a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX. Watching the cars, she was amazed how easy they made it look drifting around the right hand turn that was coming up. She never knew that there was such a interesting scene in the dawn of night. To be fair though, she barely gets to leave the house this late. After a while driving up the mountain, they reached the top. There where a lot of people there, it was somewhat crowded. Getting out of her car, she started to wander around the parking lot. There where a lot of people gathered around different cars, gushing and talking about them. As she continued to wander around, she spotted a huge crowed that where having a commotion. That's when she spotted him again.

Izuku Midoriya was standing there, at the viewing platform. But something inside her made her feel uneasy. The mop of green hair was standing next to a blue haired girl. She was somewhat taller then Midoriya herself. That person was wearing a crop top, leggings and high vans. As she watched there interaction, she felt somewhat jealous. But her concern was quickly pushed aside when someone started to yell across the parking lot.

"Hey! You with the green hair!" A man shouted, getting Midoriyas attention.
He turned around and faced the direction of the man that was calling out to him. The guy had black hair and was wearing a face mask just like Izuku. He was a lot taller then him, but at the same time looked like he was bored out of his mind.

"Oh... it's you again..."

"Yea it's me! I challenge you to a downhill race, since you like to show off that Mustang of yours so much!"
Izuku looked at Silver and then over to Clipper and Zero. All three of them gesturing that it was his business now.

"Okay, I accept!" He answered him with amusement. "I'm Shadow, what's your name?." Izuku went up to the guy and held out his hand.

"I'm Tanaka, from blue Phönix. I saw you driving up the mountain and felt like you where a worthy challenger!" Tanaka explained himself and shook his hand. That caused a up sture amongst the people and the crew, he was part off, stood behind him strongly.