Chapter 16

Sitting in his Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, he rev-shifted into a lower gear and drifted over the upcoming crossroad, taking a left hand turn. Close behind him where multiple police cars chasing after him. Shifting in a higher gear, the sound of his V8 engine could be heard three streets down the road. Coming up to a roundabout, rev-shifting again, he inertia drifted  into it and exited out of the way he came from. Pressing the NOS button on his steering wheel he pulled away on the straightaway and drove in the direction of the highway, escaping the cops. Right before he drove on-too the highway, he received a call. Looking at his phone, it was from Momo.

"Yes, is something wrong?" He put her on speaker.

"I think I'm being followed by someone, please come pick me up Izuku." The girl pleaded.

"Send me your location now!" Doing as she was told, Izuku saw that she was about 20 minutes away from him. Making a U-turn and driving into Momos direction, he ran multiple red lights, avoiding oncoming traffic and swerving around cars. Taking a left he, break checked a truck, but he didn't care, speeding down the city he saw her in the distance running from a couple of guys. The stoplight turned yellow, he in the other hand picked up the pace and drove over the crossroad, drifting to a halt and exiting his car. Momo instantly recognized her favorite broccoli and ran up to him.

"Hey, kid, why don't you let that babe go, shes way out of your league." One of the guys pointed out.

"That may be true, but I think you guys should back off before you get hurt." Izuku talked back.

"Oh? And what are you going to do? It's one against five." Another one grinned.

"Who said I was alone." And with that said, multiple cars pulled up on the scene. They all had the same paint job and livery on the sides. About 10 cars pulled up and another 20 got out of them.

"H-hey, we don't want any trouble." The five of them slowly backed away, only to be stopped as they bumped into Buster. The big guy looked down at them, he wasn't very amused seeing them. Buster is a big and muscular man, driving a white Ford F150.

"Let them go Buster, the hero's got it from this point onward." Izuku ordered, as he saw the pro hero Hawks Land beside him.

"Shadow." The hero greater him.

"Chicken Nugget." He greeted back.

"You do know I hate you." Hawks responded.

"The feelings are mutual. Well then, since your here now, I'll be taking my leave and say hi to thumper for me will ya." With that said, Izuku grabbed Momo by the hand and walked to his car.

Driving home, he took multiple glances over at the ravenet. She seemed down and deep in thoughts.

"What ice cream flavor do you like?" He questioned her.

"H-huh?" She was taken a bit back, by the sudden, but random question.

"I asked you what ice cream flavor you like."

"O-oh...Amarena cherry." She answered him.

"Good to know." He smiled at her and made a U-turn. Driving into the direction of garage of his crew. The girl ok the other hand wondered what they where about to do.

Arriving at the shop, he parked his car next to Clippers Rx7. She never has been here before, so she wondered what they where doing at the other side of town. Walking around, she spotted Jess and Silver sitting on a car lift eating and chatting. Candy was under a car, working on it, though it was covered up, to be held secret from others.

"Izuku, what are we doing here?" She just saw him walk up to a fridge, get a unmarked tub out of it and grabbed a bowl and a spoon. Walking up to him, she saw him preparing her ice cream.

"Here, eat as much as you like." He smiled at the ravenet. She was great full, that he cared so much about her. Taking the bowl of ice, she seated herself on the sofa by the corner. "I'll be working on my car. If you need anything, be free to ask me okay." He smiled at Yaoyorozu and gave her a small peck on the cheek, before leaving. She started to blush a bit and watched him walk over ti the car, he demolished a couple of weeks prior. After a couple of hours just hanging out at the shop and watching him work, multiple police cars pulled up on the facility.

"Shadow!" A grumpy voice shouted. Peaking up from underneath the white RX7 FC, he saw Tsukauchi walk up to him.

"What do you want detective?" He didn't pay any interest at him and continued working in the car. Momo on the other hand gave him a gentle smile and waved at him.

"This is the fourth time this week, you humiliated the police, what the hell is up with that?!" Tsukauchi interrogated him.

"Quite easy, go to my Mitsubishi Lancer and take out the USB-stick in the glove box. There should be multiple files on corrupted cops and hero's on that thing." Izuku walked past him and grabbed his welder.

"Wait, what?" The detective was taken back at that statement.

"Like I said, I had a friend look into something and he found out that there was a mole under you mists." The greenet explained to him and started to weld on his car. The detective was dumbstruck at his off going nature.
"Besides, I have more important thing to do right now, one of them being, taking care of Yaoyorozu while the other is fixing my car. I'll give you more info when I get it." He pointed out and pointed at the door, indicating that they should leave.

End of chapter.