Chapter 18

Walking into the direction of the school yard, there where a lot of students admiring the cars that where sitting on the trucks. They watched as they unloaded the cars and where taken back by every single car, when it's dedicated driver started it's engine. As they watched Izuku and his friends walk up, a lot of mumbling and gossiping started. Mostly the boys, but also some girls recognized the masked driver. Looking around, Izuku was somewhat troubled. The truck he was looking for, hasn't arrived yet.

"Stinger! Come here for a sec." The masked boy shouted out. Stinger walking over to him, he could already tell what he was going to say.

"Hey boss! Buster and his crew are taking care of the "Top Secret's" if you wondering where they are." The teen informed him. He patted him on the shoulder and continued looking for Candy. He knew his crew was big, but now seeing everyone here, he was taken back by the shear size of it.

Seeing the black and gold wrapped LB-works GTR, he walked over to it. Zero, Reaper, Clipper, Seven, Stalker and jade helped the others unload. As he walked up to the pink haired girl, she was just undoing a tension belt, on his
Subaru Impreza. Looking over the truck, there was his Drift-Stang, the BMW M3 and RX7 FC.

"Candy, did everything go smoothly?" He questioned the pink haired girl. She looked up at him and stayed silent, looking at the floor. "Candy, is everything alright?" He questioned her again. She just looked at him with pity in her eyes.

"It's... it's about Silver..." she started. "On the way to UA, the league caught up to us and Silver..." she trailed off, Izuku wondering what she was on about.

"Candy, what happens to Blueberry?" He asked her with a stern voice.
Silver and him where quite close, not in the romantic way, more like in the sibling kind of way. He knew her since middle school and he would be dammed leaving her behind.

"She's in the hospital right now. Jess is with her. Silver purposely crashed into a 12-66 to get them off my tail. But due the collision, she lost control over her car and crashed into a sidewalk barrier." Candy told him. He didn't say anything, he just ran in the direction of his Lancer and jumped in the car, starting it and getting a lot of weird  looks. Driving off with screeching tiers he drove off of school grounds and wanting to headed to the hospital.
Reaper on the other hand got wind of what happened and got into his R32 and cut him off. The two of them sat in there cars and just stared at each other.

"Reaper, get out of my way...!" Izuku demanded as he got out of his car.

"Fuck no, are you out of your mind?! I know you worried about her, but get you shit together! If you go out there right now, the league is waiting to get your ass, especially your ass since your the one leading the Black Dragons!" Reaper went up to him, grabbed him by the color and slammed him agains Izukus car.

"Okay ladies, as much as I would like to see how this is going to end, you two need to end it here." Jade and Seven came up to them, separating the two.

"Fine, fine then, get everything done and then we will meet up in the  common room of class 1A." Izuku said and walked off. Jade looked over at Reaper and punched him in the guts.

"Are you out of your god dam mind?! He was a fucking hero in training! He could have seriously injured you." She silently shouted at him.

"You think I don't know that?! I can't let him go on a rampage, the league would catch up to his ass and finish what they started." Reaper hissed back at the shorter girl.

Kicking the doors open, of the dorms of class 1A, Izuku was fuming with rage. He saw Aizawa, grabbed him by his capturing gear and dragged him into the kitchen. The students around them just wondered what had happened just now.

"Shadow, what the hell?!"

"Where's the beer?" The teen questioned him.

"This is a school, we don't let the students keep alcohol on campus." Aizawa answered him.

"Bullshit, I saw the third year's fridges, plus I'm not a student here, so I'm asking again, where's the alcohol, because god help me if I don't get drunk in the next 30 minutes, I'm going to do something stupid again." The two of them continued arguing, unknown to them that a sortan purple haired girl was listening.

"Jirou, stop spying." Izuku suddenly pointed out, surprising the earphone user.

"How did you-" she questioned him, but was ignored.

Walking back to the common room, the rest of his crew was standing there. All in all they where about 30 members, surrounding one big table. Izuku went to them, sight out and slammed his hands into the table.

"
Since the league knows how our cars look, we need to keep our identities a secret. They might be strong, but we are stronger. We have the skills and the cars to beat them. If they think they can come to our turf and push us away, they can think again. For those who don't know who or what the league is, it's a organization that control the majority of the street races in Japan and around the word. They have cops, even hero's on there side, so we need to be extra careful from this day forward. Since most of our cars only have the livery on them, we will take that off and just leave our crew name on the chassis. You can choose freely what you want to have on the car, as long we can identify you as one of our own." The greenet explained the situation. Several hands shot up.

"Before any of you question how we will keep ourselves secret, you'll be wearing these." He threw a bag of face masks on the table and took of his own, to show his face to the crew who didn't see him without a mask yet and introduced himself once more. There was a lot of mumbling among them.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya, also known as Shadow or the former hero in training Deku."

End of chapter.