Chapter 15

"Oh, I'm so going to regret this." He mumbled to himself, as he drove down the highway. He has been discharged from the hospital yesterday and is allowed to move freely again. Looking at the time, he slowly regretted his decision more and more.

"How in gods name did I even come to the conclusion to pick her up from school?" Izuku questioned himself. Driving into the direction of UA Highschool, he wondered what the others would think of him, if they found out he was a street racer. "Can't be that bad, right? I mean, Katsuki knows I do this stuff and Momo is also informed, so it should be fine." He tried sweet talking to himself. Pulling up on the parking lot, he parked his car near the entrance.

"Man, this place never gets old" he stated as he walked through the gate, luckily for him, principal Nezu allowed him to keep his old student ID card. Entering the main building, he put on his face mask and started heading towards his old classroom. As he walked through the halls, he got a lot of questionable looks. Reaching the first floor and taking a right, he reached the classroom. Knocking a few times, he entered the class and got a small surprise. Not only did he see Yaoyorozu  being questioned, but she was questioned by no other then by detective Tsukauchi and Aizawa.

"Shadow?!" All three of them shouted in unison, as they where surprised to see him here. The rest of the class also looked at him, wondering who he was, while Bakugo was sweating buckets.

"Oh fuck me." Before he could do anything, Aizawa wrapped him, into his capturing gear. "Was that really necessary now?" He questioned the sleep deprived teacher.

"Yes, now what on earth are you doing here?" The man questioned him.

"Quite easy, actually, I was about to pick up Momo from school." He pointed out.

"Hey! Don't call me by my first name, when others are around!!!" She hid her face behind her hands, feeling embarrassed.

"You know what, this is actually a good timing!" Tsukauchi pointed out. "Do you mind answering a couple of questions?"

"I have the time." The greenet shrugged his shoulders.

"Great! Then let's get started, first question: which car did you drive, while racing down the mountain pass, three weeks ago?"

"I owned the 1985 Mazda RX7 FC3S" he pointed out. "But unfortunately, the car is a wreck now and finding parts for that model in particular is quite time consuming, so I'll maybe sell it or rebuild it with time."

"Okay, second question: what was the purpose of the race?"

"I was challenged and to find out who would be the better driver, we agreed on a timed tandem run down the mountain. Since Mustafa is the turf of the Black dragon and the blue Phönix challenged us, I excepted the race. I organized, that the mountain be shut down by the city at around 9pm until 1am. Thuse to lessen the chances from casualty's. Unfortunately my challenger blew his engine, I assume from lack of care for the car and caused the crash. Now I don't want to say it's all his fault, since I'm equally at fault here for running right into him and not slowing down, on the other hand I reacted to late and was far to close to evade the car." Izuku gave him a detailed explanation.

"Thank you for the detailed explanation and the last question: what is you relationship with Ms. Yaoyorozu?"

"That is a Personal mater, to which I don't need to give a answer to." He looked at the detective. At that moment the class bell rang, indicating that the school day is over. "Now then, if you excuse me, Momo and I have a date we need to get to." Hearing that, the rich girl quickly packed her things and followed Izuku. Aizawa on the other hand stoped him once more at the door.

"Bring her back at 11pm and no street races, do you understand me?" He glared at the teen.

"Are you stupid? I don't do races when I have a passenger, only idiots do that kinda thing." With that said he left the room, with Momo following close behind him. She was beaming with joy that Izuku picked her up. Unknown to them though, half of class 1A was following them. They saw them walk to the parking lot and get into Izukus car.