Chapter 27

Smoke covering the area, burned rubber in the air and Police sirens in the distance. Multiple loud screeches could be heard, as well as multiple engines revving up, with every downshift. Multiple cars ran through the city night sky and navigated themself through traffic. Running over red lights, making pedestrians jump off of the crossroad and drifting around every turn they take. The cars drove behind each other, bumper on bumper, depending on the driver in front of them not to screw up. The feds where chasing after them, they had air support and even the news podcast was on their asses. They just arrived at the highway and hopped for the best, that their cars and skills would bring them a advantage over the cops.

*~* "This is entity 1, over" *~*

Came over the intercom. It was the leading driver of the crew, driving a blacked out BMW M3 with purple under glow.

*~* "This is entity 2/3/4/5/6, over" *~*

The other drivers responded. They too had blacked out BMW's, with there dedicated under glow colors.

*~* "We have to get to Seven as fast as possible!" *~* Entity 1 stated.

*~* "How the fuck should we get in contact with Seven?!" *~* Entity 4 answered.

*~* "He's in Japan!" *~* Entity 6 pointed out.

*~* "How the hell do we even get to Japan?! The fucking league has control all over the US, even if they didn't, how the fuck do we even get our cars oversees—Motherfucker!!!" *~*

Entity 3 was interrupted mid sentence and evaded a sudden collision with the highway patrol. He swerved into the green strip fighting the car for control, aiming his car back onto the overtake lane.

*~* "Son of a Bitch! That motherfucker tried to kill me!" *~*

Three pointed out and stepped on it, trying to catch up to the others. Up above them where two helicopters watching over them, one belonging to the police, while the other belongs too Fox News.

.

.

.

Back in Japan, Seven was under his RX7, doing maintenance on his car. While he was working, Suicide ran into the garage.

"Hey, has anyone seen Seven?!" She called out distressed. Seven peaked out from under his car and looked at the brunet.

"Hey Violet, is everything alright? What happened?" He walked up to her.
She grabbed him by his hand and pulled him to the TV, turning it on and switching to Channel Fox News.

"Breaking news, this just came in. The Texas Highway Patrol is in a hot pursuit! They are chasing the Underground Street racing group known as "The Entities" and advise all other traffic participants too move over too the far right lane, to be kept at a save distance!" The chopper zoomed into the action down below. Realisation hit Seven, watching the cars driving in formation. He knew that formation, he knew it because it was engraved into the back of his mind. He was part of that formation.

"Fuck." Suicide looked at him with concern, but before she could ask him anything, Seven ran out of the workshop and up to his room. He was looking for his old phone and intercom system. "Fuck! Where did I put the dam thing?!" Suicide reached his room, with Shadow and Silver behind her.

"Seven? What happened?" Shadow questioned his friend. On the other hand, instead of responding, Seven found his old phone and intercom system and ran back to the TV.

"Those six BMW's have been in the spotlight for a while now and caught, not only the attention of the Texas Highway patrol, but also the attention of the neighboring states. They are know for driving behind one another, bumper on bumper and swerving through traffic without missing a beat!" The reporter continued.

"As you can see, the Highway Patrol has quite the trouble catching up to those, it seems like they are 6 black BMW's and- Oh my god, a unsuspected Corvette just almost collided with one of the BMW's sending the driver off the road and onto the green strip! This car chase is getting more and more intense by the minute!" The report stated. Seven just watched in horror.

"Are they trying to kill them?!" The RX7 driver questioned. Moving to the living room table, he set down the intercom system and turned it on, hoping it would still work after a few years of hiatus. Turning a dial to the last known wave sequence he remembered and hoping for the best.

*~*"This is Entity Seven, guys, do you copy?"*~*

.

.

.

Back in the US the Entities where swerving through traffic, while the sun was setting and still trying to run from the cops.

*~* "This is 4, I'm on half a tank
guys." *~* He informed the others

*~* "How long are they going to chase us?!" *~* Two panicked.

*~* "We have to-" *~* One was interrupted.

*~* "This is Entity Seven, guys, do you copy?" *~*

*~* "Seven?!" *~*

All six other entities where taken back by the sudden presence of Seven. On the other hand, Seven's friends that where standing behind him, where questioning what was going on and who the guys he is talking too.

*~* "Guys, where are you headed to?" *~*

*~* "We are trying to reach the nearest airport! The league has expanded exponentially since you left the US!" *~* entity one explained.

*~* "Get your sorry asses to Colorado! I have a friend there, that can help you guys. Just tell him that it's a code 7186 and he will understand! I'll give you the details on the go!"*~* Seven explained to them.

*~* "That's great and all, but how the fuck do we shake the cops?!" *~* Four questioned in to the mists.

*~* "I'll try and contact an old friend of mine, he still owns me a favor." *~* Seven responded.

Hoping that his old friend would help him, in doing so. Because that friend, he as well, is known as one of the most wanted Ghost in Texas. That friend created a whole community for car enthusiasts. That person running from the cops in his blacked out corvette at the dawn of dusk and turning into a ghost, every time the highway patrol tried to pull him over. Seven texted that friend multiple times, hoping his phone number remained the same after all those years. The ones around him, didn't know what was going on, they only know what was shown on TV. And with so little news, they questioned themselves more and more, what happened in his past life.

*~* "Yo, Seven! It's me! Me and my Quite Racing team are on our way to the guys!" *~* A voice suddenly interrupted.

End of chapter.