Chapter 7

It was unusual for her to be out this late, but she wanted to get some time for herself or what you could say if there weren't her bodyguards around her 24/7. Walking through the morning streets of Mustafa Momo Yaoyorozu, the daughter of the Yaoyorozu cooperation, was feeling somewhat troubled. It's been a month now since one of her classmates dropped out of the hero corse of UA Highschool. She felt like, since she is class president, somewhat responsible for his sudden disappearance. Sighing to herself, she looked up into the sky and took in the star covered night.

Every since her and her classmates found out what happened between Uraraka, Todoroki and Midoriya, she couldn't get sleep. The thought of Midoriya dropping out of the hero course was so unusual, since he was a nerd if it came to being a hero. What surprised her more was Bakugo, thee Katsuki Bakugo, was devastated hearing that his childhood friend stopped wanting to be a hero.

It took four teachers, to stop him from going on a rampage and five more to hinder him from killing Shoto Todoroki. The Ravenet knew that he was aggressive, but would have never fathomed that he would escalate this much. She walked though the streets and was taken by the sudden sounds of multiple engines revving in the streets of Mustafa, at 3 in the morning. Watching the cars that where standing at the crossroad, she was amazed how they looked. She could recognize some of them, since her older brother is interested in cars.

"Huh...? What is a Ford Mustang Doing here?" She mumbled to herself. Seeing the Muscle car, she was somewhat confused, since Mustangs are mostly being sold in the US or Europe. Observing the car closely, she was taken back by the driver.

Sitting in his Mustang and revving it a few times, not only to show off, but to hear that V12 engine pure. Looking around the interior off his car, it was fitted with a Momo steering wheel, fly off, a conventional level shifter and a full body roll cage. Not only that but there was a JBL sound system in the car as well as multiple gauges and levers. Flicking all three levers simultaneously, the interior, underbody glow and engine bay lights turned on in a dark green light.

"Not bad." He grinned to himself. The car itself was painted in a gray and had dark green racing stripes, decorating it. Seeing the light turn green, Izuku smashed the gas pedal, doing a burn out start. Heading straight through the city with his crew, there where multiple others car enthusiasts they came up upon. They where gushing over them and the cars they where driving.

Izuku, driving the Mustang GT with silver in the passenger seat, Clipper in his Rocket Bunny RX7, 13 in his 370Z Heritage, Reaper in his R32, Zero in his 350Z Z33, Candy in her Liberty-Works GTR, Jess in her Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Badger in his R34 and Seven in his Vailside RX7.

Entering the mountain pass, Silver started to tighten down her racing harness, knowing Izuku, he would instantly go full out. She looked into the side mirror and saw that the others where also starting to hit it off from the start, doing multiple clutch kick initiations, to get those tires warmed up.

Running up the mountain and entering the first turn, Izuku and Clipper , tandemed through it, almost hitting each others side skirts.

"Son of a—Shadow slow the fuck down!!!" Silver shouted at the top of her lungs. She gripped the bucket seat with all her might, so she wouldn't be thrown around that much. She looked at the green haired teen and then back out of the passenger window, seeing Clipper almost tapping them again. In the far distance where Badger, Jess and 13 drifting behind them.

"What's wrong Silver? I thought you like it rough!" He grinned at her sly, earning him a blushing, 17 year old blueberry.

"I hate you so much Izuku!" She shouted at him.

Continuing drifting up the mountain, there where a lot of other drivers they came across. They all starred at them as the 9 cars passed by them. Taking each turn and blasting through it, it looked like they where watching pros drifting up the mountain pass. But the most capturing one was the Mustang. It's rear seeing a muscle car in Japan, more so a right hand drive at that. Usually there would be either Mazda Rx7's, Nissan S15's or even Mitsubishi
Lan-Evo's drifting through this area.

Reaching the top of the mountain, there was a parking lot with a amazing view of Mustafa. Driving onto that parking lot, Izuku and his Crew instantly made themselves present. Reversing into the 9 parking spaces, it looked like they would have a car meet.
Exiting his car, Izuku was laughing his ass off at Silvers antics, since she hated it when he doesn't listen to her and does some god awful dum shit in her presents.

"God, I hate you so much, do you know that?!" She got out of the car and yelled at him once more.

"I know, I know Blueberry." He winked at her, earning him another blush.

The others where chuckling at there bickering. Looking at his watch, it was 4:54am. They stood there on the Viewing platform and took in the slowly rising morning sun over the Mustafa skyline. Unknown to them, there where a bunch of people up there gushing over there cars, but one person in particular was looking at Izuku.

End of chapter.