Chapter 5

He stood there, not knowing what to do. Looking at the door of his classroom, he was hesitant to enter. Taking a deep breath and sighing out, he opens the door and entered the classroom. Looking at his students, he felt quite disgusting at the sight of two particular students. The first one being Ochako Uraraka and the second one being the son of the second ranked hero in Japan, Shoto Todoroki. His anger was slowly building up, but he tried to control his emotions.

"Okay class, listen up!" He shouted, to get the attention of his students. "As you guy can probably see, Midoriya is no longer with us. He quite the hero corse to per-sue his passion." He explained to them. A couple of hands shot up in the air, the first one, being of course Iida.

"Sensei! If I may ask, what happened to midoriya-kun?" The blue haired student questioned.

"Well Iida, how about turning to Todoroki for that question, since he is one of the reasons midoriya left." The sleep deprived teacher stated. The bi colored haired boy knew instantly where this is going.

"Todoroki-kun, would you be so kind and elaborate." Iida questioned him.

"Well you see, the thing is... he had connections to the LOV and I saw him-" todoroki started, only to be interrupted by his teacher, as he wrapped his capturing gear around him and pulled him to the front of the class and slamming his head against the black board.

"I swear to god, I'm going to expel you if you continue your lie!" Aizawa shouted at him. The whole class was silent, not uttering a word.

On the other hand with Izuku, he was on his way into his garage, where he would meet up with his crew. He sight out to himself, knowing that there is no turning back now. He outed his opinion and told himself not to go back on his words.

"Time for a restart." He stated. Somewhat deep down inside him though was glad he quit. It opened a whole new opportunity for him. He talked with his mother and came to a agreement, that he would start a new career as a car mechanic. He always had a love for cars, so it brought him joy that he could persuade his other passion.

Driving into the hanger he and his crew  owned, there where a bunch of cars sitting there. His friends working on there representative car. Clipper on his Mazda RX7, Silver on her Audi S5, 13 on his Nissan 370Z Heritage and a bunch of other guys on there car. They all looked over to him, as he drove into his lifting platform.

"Damm Shadow! You really wrecked her didn't you?" A boy walked up to him.

"Yo, Reaper! Yeah, I blew a tire while I was running from the cops and crashed into a stop light post." Izuku explained to him. Reaper was one of the oldest in his crew.

He was a 26 year old, driving a blacked out Nissan GT-R32. He was wearing a leather jacket over his black T-shirt. Additionally to that he wore ripped jeans and high vans. He had long curly shoulder length hair.

Izuku jacked up his car, while more of his crew went up to him, to see if he was alright. He explained to them his current situation and what he was planning on doing next.

"Well if they kicked you out, why don't we start a racing team then. I mean we did talk about it a few times now." Zero chirped into the conversation.

Zero was a 18 year old guy who had a boxers haircut. Rocking a white T-shirt, with black cargo pants and nike sneakers. He owns a red Nissan 350Z.

"Hmm... you know what, that might be a good idea." Izuku agreed up upon. "But first, I need to fix up this girl right here." He stated and pointed to his Subaru.

"Well why not rebuild it from scratch?"

All heads turned to the lifting platform next to them. They all looked at the pink haired girl working on her car, minding her own business. Looking up from underneath the car, she gave them all a questionable look.

"What? I mean the whole rear is demolished, do you guys know how long it would take to straighten that out." She pointed out and went back under her car.

It was a black and gold wrapped, Liberty-Works Nissan GTR 35 Nismo and the person in particular was Candy. She was a pink haired, 17 year old girl. She was the mechanic of the crew. And the GTR she owned was one of a kind. From a far it looked like a normal black GTR with golden accents, but if you got closer and looked closely, it was a full carbon chassis car.

"I mean she does have a point, plus you could change to that bodykit you wanted." Clipper pointed out.

"You know what? That's not such a bad idea." The mop of green hair smiled and got straight to work.

End of chapter.