Chapter 17

Although he did have plans on this wonderful Thursday afternoon, someone special would hinder him from doing so. Sitting in his shop, every five minutes he would be interrupted by Momo trying to get his attention. Either she would steal his tools or just straight up annoy him until he paid any attention to her. Right now, she had her arms wrapped around his shoulders while he was crouched down and trying to mount his radiator.

"Izuku~ pay more attention to me." She demanded. He sight out and put down his tools. Jess and Silver where snickering at the sight they had in front of them, it was quite comedic. Zero and Reaper wondered how she was able to get so close to him, without him snapping already.

"Momo, I hold you dear to me and all, but please, let me at least mount my radiator." He pledged.

"No! I want you to give me all your attention!" She whined. He sweat dropped at her antics. Although he found it cute how she was behaving, it was the first time seeing her like this.

"Fine, well get you some ice cream and then I'll bring you back to the dorms. Aizawa is already blowing up my phone, because you didn't go to school today." The broccoli surrendered. Momo gave him a small peck on the cheek and skipped towards his car, readying herself.

"You two should date already." Clipper came up to him, patting his shoulder.

"I wish I could, I really do, but that wouldnt be as easy as it looks." He stated and sight out. They heard a door slam open and saw a angry sleep deprived caterpillar standing in the door way.

"Izuku, you piece of crap! Where's my student?!" The hero shouted.

"Oh fuck..."

"H-huh?" Yaoyorozu was taken back by the sudden mention of the former student. She assumed that her teacher knew shadow, but didn't know that he knew that shadow was Izuku. Aizawa grabbed the mentioned kid by the color and questioned him again, only to receive a direction where he pointed to.

"Yaoyorozu..." the hero said with a stern voice.

"Y-yes sensei?" She shakingly smiled at him.

"Why weren't you in school today?"

"W-well, you see-" she tried justifying herself, but was cut off by midoriya.

"Nezu was informed about today, plus he should have the report that hawks gave him about yesterday's incident." Izuku stepped in between them. He explained what happened and why she didn't attend school today.

"Thank you for telling me problem child." Aizawa said.

"Wait, wait a minute. How do you know that it was midoriya, Aizawa sensei?" The ravenet wondered. Izuku and Aizawa looked at one another and then back to the girl.

"I mean it's quite obvious isn't it? He is the only student I had with green hair, not counting Tsuyu." The sleep deprived teacher pointed out.

"Plus I'm the only one out of our class with a car." Izuku added. Yaoyorozu just stared at them, blinking a few times, before she did see the obvious.

"Yeah, it's actually quite self explanatory." She said, pinching her nose bridge. Izuku chuckled a bit, while walking over to his car.

"Come on, I'll give you two a ride to the school." He smiled. As they made their way to UA, Izuku started to notice that he was being followed. Unbuckling himself and equipping his racing harness, his two passengers wondered what was going on.

"Momo, put on the racing harness and Aizawa sensei, please hold on tight." He stated and started to pick up his pace.

"Problem Child/Izuku, what are you doing?!" The two of them shouted at him. Not saying anything, he continued to focus on his driving, turning on his intercom.