EP21 Pt1 All-Day Breakfast Pie (Day 17) FRI June 21

SUMMARY: It's the final morning at Casa Amor. How will the Islanders be spending their last morning together?

NOTE: Some of the Canon Choices for MC have been used for other girls brunch dates. Some of the new dialogue added is from the actual UK show.

 Some of the new dialogue added is from the actual UK show

Iain Stirling:

Welcome back to Love Island,

where we've still got more Villas

then most people have fridges.

What? It was two-for-one down at Villa R Us.

That's an offer you can't refuse.

There was drama yesterday when the girls

In Casa Amor got a video message.

Hope: He actually said that, right?

Chelsea: I just can't believe this...

And Grace faced a tough decision when Arjun went all in...

Arjun: When the time comes to pick whether or not you're taking me back to the Villa, what will you say?

Today...

The girls find out that good things can't last...

Hope: I think we've all got a decision to make.

And Priya pies off one of the boys. Literally.

But, before any of that happens...

Casa Amor: Bedroom

Your eyes snap open. You sit up, thinking, Where am I? Oh, right. It's still dark. There's no one else awake. You blink again, rubbing your eyes; the remnants of your dream play in your mind. You recall the surreal details: I was having the strangest dream. I was hanging out with Hope and Marisol. and then one of the boys showed up. Gary. And we all started learning to do handstands. But the floor kept turning into marshmallows. And then Lucas showed up. Gary came out and challenged him to a wrestling match. But they had to wrestle in a paddling pool full of jelly. I wonder what it all means.

You glance around the bedroom. Everyone else seems to be fast asleep. Arjun is sleeping softly beside you. Marisol is curled up with Graham. He has one arm wrapped around her. Lottie is tossing and turning in the next bed. She's muttering something, like she's having a bad dream. Kassam opens his eyes and runs a hand over her forehead to sooth her, then rolls over and goes back to sleep. Priya and Felix are still fast asleep on their sides. Felix is the little spoon. One bed has the duvet pulled up all the way, so you can only see a lump with strands of blonde hair poking out from the sides. And Hope is asleep in the last bed, by herself.