EP21 Pt2 Pack Up Your Troubles (Day 17)

SUMMARY: The girls get ready to return back to the Villa.

NOTE: Some of the Canon Choices for MC have been used for other girls brunch dates. Some of the new dialogue added is from the actual UK show.

Iain Stirling:

Welcome back to Love Island.

They say that first impressions are everything.

But earlier, the Casa boys discovered

that it's last impressions that count...

As they tried to convince the girls

to bring them back to the Villa....

Using the persuasive power of brunch.

Graham: Would you like coffee, or a mimosa?

Marisol: Both would be lovely.

Sadly, not every effort was a success...

Priya: I'd like everyone here to give you a big hand for your efforts, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to say...

Priya: Thanks, but no thanks.

If we never see Felix again,

At least we'll always have the memory of the time

he wore a stripper costume and got pied in the face.

Coming up...

It's all Villa, no filler as the girls leave Casa Amor.

But what... and who... will be waiting

for them when they get back?

Casa Amor: Bedroom

There are clothes everywhere in the bedroom and open cases on every bed. The girls' stay at Casa Amor was almost over, and their chatter filled the room as they packed up.

Chelsea stood in the middle of the room, hands on her hips, her brow furrowing as she scanned the disaster zone. "Girls, how did we let this place get in such a state?" She huffed. "Packing up is going to be so much harder if there are clothes everywhere!"

"I never really unpacked, to be honest." Hope simply shrugged, a little grin tugging at the corner of her lips. "I was always thinking about going back to the Villa, so I didn't want to feel like I was settling in."

Marisol's eyes brightened. "That's so interesting. I bet the way we pack our clothes says a lot about the kind of person we are," she mused, glancing around the room before settling her eyes on you. "What do you do, Grace?"

Grace paused for a second, her mind racing as she thought about her own habits. When I'm packing, I... she wondered. "I write a list and tick things off," you said, her voice calm but with a hint of pride in her organisational habits.

Marisol's eyes lit up, nodding in understanding. "I do the same. I need to make sure everything is carefully thought through." She looks around at the clothes strewn over the bed. "Although you wouldn't know it right now," she added with a small, wry laugh. She gestured at the mess, shaking her head slightly. "Perhaps being in here has made me see things differently."

Chelsea confessed with a shrug. "I leave it late and chuck stuff in. Every time!" Her eyes lit up as her expression grew more thoughtful. "I think it means you're more cool and spontaneous, right?" The bubbly blonde's expression shifted, eyes widening as she remembered something. "Although I did once get to the beach and realise I hadn't packed my bikini top."