Prologue | Bio

Jonathan / (Y/N)

Age: 18

Species: Human Male

   Military: Knight Raven Squadron Leader

             (UHN) United Human Nations

Hellhound

       Advanced VF-1 Valkyrie Fighter Jet

Jonathan never hated Anthros. He always loved them and always saw them as talented and beautiful creatures. But when war broke out, whatever love he had disappeared and was replaced with rage and hatred. He lost both his parents in the brutal fighting. He lost his home, family, friends, childhood, everything and everyone he once knew. At the age of 8 years old, he was drafted into a military academy. He spent nearly 2 years fighting as a child soldier in the 56th UHN American Special Forces Infantry. Eventually, he would leave and join the Naval Academy where he learned to become a fighter pilot at the age of 11. Humanity and Anthros were engaged in bloody and deadly conflicts. Almost more than 8 million Humans have died while the Anthros suffered casualties of nearly 22 million. The fighting was brutal, Humans almost outgunned but Anthros outnumbered. Humanity began mass extermination programs against Anthro kind. They burned Anthro cities, towns and refugee sanctuaries to the ground without remorse or pity. Humanity didn't value the lives of Anthros and as a result stood cold and heartless as the Anthros were left defenseless. All the endless death and bloodshed on both sides and for what? Humans and Anthros tried to come together in an attempt to stop the war. So much so they put even peace treaties together as a way of offering peace. The human government and their cruel hearts rejected it. Peace was never a option and as a result Anthros chose to keep fighting without surrender. 9 and half years later Humanity and Anthros are still at war. Humans attack from air and from land while Anthros strike hard, fast and without mercy. The war rages with no end in sight.......