Temporarily On Hold (NOT A CHAPTER)

Hey Lads, so there was an editing glitch and for some reason my original notice wasn't appearing anymore. So I'm just gonna put a new one up.

To those who didn't read the A/N at the end of chapter 24, I'm just going to confirm that the shadow pilot is still temporarily on hold until further notice. My wrist Fracture is still healing and gonna be sore for a while before I can fully write and type with my hand again. Also I need to catch up on College assignments, Work days I missed and deal with family circumstances so my schedule for writing will be unavailable until then.

Now some of you are asking why did I post chapter 24 before I was fully healed and are keeping the book on hold? Well, my injury occurred while I was already writing and halfway finished before my crash. So the chapter was already half done prior to my recovery and hold notice. I figured since I started feeling better, I just wrap up the chapter and post it for you all to enjoy while I'm away for a while. I don't know when I'll be back to writing, but there is a good chance I won't start the next chapter til the 2nd week of December at the very latest. But do not worry, the book will not be discontinued. I just need to work on myself and catch up with things going on in my life. I'm sure you all understand.

But anyway, I hope you all enjoyed chapter 24 and this small authors notice. I'll see y'all soon.

Buh Bye