Update & New Book (NOT A CHAPTER)

Hey Lads! Just wanted to update you all on what's been happening recently. Good news is today I've officially started the writing of Chapter 18 but it may take me about maybe a few days or week to get it done. Also, I've just been having some stuff going on hogging up my free time to write but nothing too serious. Finally I wanted to Celebrate as we have Reached 9k+ Reads. Most importantly, Shadow Pilot will have returning characters as well as a group of new ones coming soon so be on the lookout for those.

Just another reminder I have my 3rd Anthro x Human book coming soon as it will be released right after the end of Shadow Pilot. I've changed the Name a little of the book because I didn't want to get copyright or possible idea stealing from certain books and writers.

The next book is called: Helghast In A New World. Originally I wanted to name my story Helghast In A Beast World. But due to the worry of confusion and possible negatives such as plagiarism, I decided to changed the name of the book.

Here is the Book's Bio: In the year 2073, all human life is gone. After the events of WW3 & the bio weapons of mass destruction fell from the sky, humanity is plunged into extinction. Nearly all humans are left decimated. Except for one. Langston or (Y/N) along with his two advanced cybernetic military dogs Maverick and Riley roam the wasteland and ruins of earth. Their only goal, to survive and live another day in a brutal unforgiving world. But what would happen if they are mysteriously pulled into a new world? A world occupied by not humans but Anthropomorphics. Will they find peace and happiness in this world? Follow their journey into this mysterious unknown region.

Welp, I'm sure the bio already has some of you excited and intrigued.

And since I am feeling generous today, why don't I give you a sneak peek at the characters.

Langston

Langston

Age: 19

Height: 5'10

Riley

Advanced Cybernetic Military Warfare K-9