Chapter 9: Things Get Complicated

~ Johnathan POV ~

~ Next Day ~

It had been a day since the aerial training, and so far the pressure on Hellcat Squadron from the general wasn't dying down. I woke the entire squad up super early for training. Exercise, weight lifting, more aerial maneuvers and even using one of the simulation jets to train. My training routines  were brutal. Everyone except Aayla and the other snow leopard complained about almost everything. It was also annoying that I was using a remote activated jet, when I could've just used Hellhound. However I wanted it to be fair at least and learning to fly a Fur jet wasn't too hard. When training was over, I let the entire group take the rest of the afternoon off. While they finally signed in relief, I made my way to the cafeteria to get myself some grub. "Training these goddamm Fur cunts is the most annoying shit I've ever dealt with" I muffled. I eventually made my way into the cafeteria which was now almost packed with Fur covered scum. I may be getting along with Hellcat Squadron, but that doesn't change the fact these mutant freaks are responsible for this war let alone for the death of my family. I walked to the food line and waited my turn before grabbing what I wanted to eat. As I got my food, I went to sit down at the nearby tables. But as always, they were of course full. I just walked over to the corner of the room and sat down with my back up against the wall. I began to eat while keeping my eyes peeled for any Fur f*ggots who would try to verbally or physically attack me. As I ate my food, I got the normal death glares and daggers at me. Some Furs seemed to look with more sympathy. I could care less about their Fur covered asses. Just then, a few Furs came over to me. "Here we fucking go" I thought. As they got closer to me, my hands were already at my side clutching and gripping my pistol. When they finally got to me, they looked at each other before the one leader of the group spoke up. "U u-mm ca-n we speak w-with you"? he asked. I just coldly looked at him. "What does your freak ass want" I replied. "Umm, w-ell we noticed y-you didn't h-ave anywhe-re to sit". I looked at him a little irritated because of his stuttering. "We w-wanted to kn-ow if you wanted to sit wit-h us" he said. I just looked at him with a strong dose of sarcasm. "No, I'd rather eat alone anyway than share a table with Fur covered scumbags like y'all" I responded while getting up to walk away. They looked a little shocked by what I said before going back to whatever place they came. I finished my food and went to put my tray away. I walked back to my private quarters and plopped down on the bed and began to watch TV. Unfortunately none of these shows had humans in them. This was all Fur f*ggot filth TV and movies. Even Fur versions of human movies and shows. I just decided to scroll to the news and check to see any updates about the outside world. There I found the National Anthro News. On the TV, there appeared to be a broadcast about updates and continuing coverage about the war. The (UHN) United Human Nations are winning the battle on the frontlines and have successfully taken full control of Australia. Now that all of Africa, Asia, North America, South America, and Australia are taken, all that is left is Europe. I nearly jumped for joy hearing this. Soon this war will be over and Furs will be defeated. However Human and Anthro forces are still locked in a stalemate for the rest of Europe. We still are fighting for Italy, France, Romania and Germany. But we've taken the United Kingdom and finally captured Spain. Portugal obviously is next on the chopping block. However the Furs still control the ENTIRE Mediterranean sea, as well as France, Romania, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Netherlands, Czechia, Switzerland and Denmark. But good news is, they are surrounded and supplies is having trouble moving and getting around. And that is putting serious pressure on the (FUN) Furry United Nations. After the broadcast finished talking about the war, it cut to the Anthro government and Human Nations government on possible peace talks or halt in the fighting. "Hopefully they fail" I said coldly. There was once a time I believed in peace. But those days are over. There is no point in offering the Furs peace. We should just ramp up the extermination camps sooner rather than later. As I was watching the news, a sudden knock was heard on my door. "Oh geez, I wonder who the fuck this is" I said annoyed as I went to open the door. There stood a Fur jackel/wolf mixed race hybrid.