Prompt 67

Prompt: Pretend you are going to interview a vampire. Write ten questions you would ask him or her. Bonus: Pretend you are the vampire and answer the questions.

1. How old are you, and when were you turned into a vampire?

2. What is your favourite blood type, and how often do you need to feed?

3. What is your opinion on the portrayal of vampires in popular culture?

4. Can you walk in sunlight, or do you need to avoid it entirely?

5. What is the biggest misconception about vampires that you've encountered?

6. How do you feel about other supernatural creatures like werewolves or witches?

7. Have you ever turned someone into a vampire, and if so, what was the process like?

8. How do you cope with the loneliness that comes with immortality?

9. Have you ever had to kill someone to protect your secret or feed?

10. Do you have any advice for humans who might encounter vampires in the future?

1. I am over 500 years old, turned into a vampire in the early 1500s.

2. I don't have a preference for blood type, but I try to feed on humans who won't be missed. I usually feed once a week.

3. I find it amusing how people romanticise vampires in movies and books. We are not all as attractive or charming as they make us out to be.

4. I can walk it sunlight, but it weakens me considerably. I usually avoid it unless I have no other choice.

5. The biggest misconception is that we are all evil or monsters. We are individuals with our own personalities and morals.

6. It depends on the individual, but I don't have anything against them as long as they don't threaten me or my secret.

7. I have only turned one person into a vampire, and it was a difficult decision. The process is painful and risky, and I only did it because I had no other choice. 

8. It can be lonely, but I have learned to cope by finding pleasure in small things and keeping myself occupied. 

9. I try to avoid killing humans as much as possible, but I have had to do it in the past to protect my secret or feed.

10. My advice would be to stay away from vampires if possible, but if you do encounter one, try to remain calm and respectful. We are not all bloodthirsty monsters, and many of us try to coexist with humans peacefully. But it's important to remember that we are still predators, and we need blood to survive. So, it's best to avoid getting too close to us.