Prompt 94

Prompt: You're inhabited by a ghost that controls you and makes you do crazy things.

Once upon a time, there was a young man named Jack. Jack had always been a bit of an oddball, but he never thought anything of it until strange things started happening to him. He would hear voices in his head, telling him to do things that he knew were wrong. He would black out and wake up with no memory of what had happened.

Before long, Jack realised that he was inhabited by a ghost. This ghost had taken control of him, and was using him as a vessel to wreak havoc on the world. Jack tried to resist the ghost's influence, but it was too strong. The ghost was a powerful entity, and its hold on Jack was unyielding. 

The ghost would make Jack do crazy things, like steal from stores, vandalise property, and even hurt innocent people. Jack felt like he was trapped in his own body, unable to break free from the ghost's control. He was scared and alone, with no one to turn to for help.

As time went on, Jack's behaviour became more and more erratic. He started to lose touch with reality, and the ghost's influence over him only grew stronger. He knew that he had to do something to stop the ghost, but he didn't know how.

One day, Jack met a psychic who claimed to be able to communicate with spirits. The psychic listened to Jack's story, and then performed a ritual to try and banish the ghost from his body. At first, it seemed like the ritual had worked. Jack felt lighter, as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

But then, the ghost returned with a vengeance. It was angry that Jack had tried to get rid of it, and it punished him by making him do even crazier things. Jack was at his wit's end. He didn't know how much longer he could survive under the ghost's control.

Finally, Jack decided that he had to take matters into his own hands. He went to a medium who specialised in exorcisms, and begged her to help him. The medium agreed, and performed a powerful exorcism that lasted for hours. When it was over, Jack felt like a new person. The ghost was gone, and he was finally free. 

From that day forward, Jack lived a normal life. He tried to put the ghost behind him, but he knew that he would never forget the terrible things that it had made him do. He hoped that one day he would be able to find peace, and move on from the nightmare that had haunted him for so long.