Prompt 86

Prompt: A group of travellers are exploring a deep, dark remote cave when they find a computer and a lunchbox.

The group of travellers had been exploring the deep, dark remote cave for hours when they stumbled upon something unexpected. As they rounded a corner, they saw a faint glow emanating from the darkness ahead. Curious, they cautiously approached the source of light until they could make out the shapes of a computer and a lunchbox sitting on a rock shelf.

The group was astonished. What was a computer doing in the middle of a cave? And who had left a lunchbox here?

As they examined the items, they found that the computer was still functional, albeit with a low battery. The screen flickered to life and revealed a message on the desktop. It read:

"Hello, travellers, if you are reading this message, it means you have stumbled upon my humble abode. I have been living in this cave for several months now, and I have left this computer and lunchbox as a token of goodwill. Please feel free to use them as you wish. I have also left some supplies in the lunchbox in case you need them. Best of luck on your journey."

The group was stunned. Who was the mysterious person who had left these items? And why were they living in a cave?

As they rummaged through the lunchbox, they found several energy bars, a water bottle, and a few pieces of fruit. The supplies would come in handy on their long journey back to civilisation.

The group discussed what to do next. Should they try to find the person who had left the items? Or should they continue their exploration of the cave? In the end, they decided to leave a message on the computer thanking the person for their generosity and wishing them well.

As they continued their journey through the cave, the group couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious person who had left the computer and lunchbox behind. They wondered what kind of person could live in such a remote and isolated place. But one thing was certain - they were grateful for the unexpected supplies and the chance to glimpse into the life of a true adventurer.