Chapter 5: They'll regret rejecting me

We continued our trek silently through the forest. Then it dawned on me.

"Why aren't we driving-"

"Wait!" I yelled stopping. "We need our things from my car." I said and started looking around for the asshole who had my keys. My eyes scanned over everyone's heads until I spotted his black hair. He kinda resembled Jax.

I pointed to him,"You. Give me my keys." I demanded and he growled at my command which had no effect on me what so ever. I rolled my eyes  held out my hand until a voice from the side of me spoke.

"Tyler give Jadah her keys back." Jax commanded.

Incredulously looking at his dad he shouted,"How do we know we can trust them? What if they disappear and drive off with our valuables or something?"

Turning to face his son slowly,"Are you questioning my judgement son?" Shifting his eyes nervously he slowly lowered his head. "Give her the keys, they aren't our prisoners, we can't expect them to trust us if we don't trust them."

"Here Jadah." He said bringing me my keys.

"Thanks Tyler" I said with a satisfied smile.

He gave me a fake smile before walking back to his friends and we resumed our walk.

"I'll have someone bring your car around later, when we get to the pack house leave your keys on the counter." Jax called over his shoulder careful of Gins ears.

Georgia was on my side and as time passed the twins eventually came up and spoke to us.

"I'm Max and this is my brother Sam." He said both of the boys have golden Blonde hair, but Max has brown eyes, and Sam has blue eyes. I smiled and waved, Georgia gave a little nod.

Then the two dudes with the Rrown and Red hair came over to us.

"We might as well introduce ourselves as well, Im Kendall and this is Anthony." Kendall had the red hair, and brown eyes, and Anthony had brown hair, and black eyes. Bottom line is they're all handsome. I smiled at them then Kendall spoke.

"You know, I think you left a foot print on my penis when you kicked it." They all shuddered from the memory. Georgia busted out laughing and I blushed shrugging apologetically.

"Sorry about that," I spoke up," I feel bad about it now that I know you all if that makes you feel any better!"

"No hard feelings." He said holding up his hands in surrender.

We got silent again, Tyler then grabbed my arm swiftly stopping us so the others were ahead of us,"I don't care about what happened at your old pack, I don't trust you or your friends. My dad may believe your sob story but I don't, whose mate would actually reject them? That's a myth and you know it..." his grip tightened a bit,"I won't bully you because that's lame but I am watching you." He finished before walking ahead leaving me behind.

Rubbing my arm I realized I couldn't even speak up and defend myself against his accusations because his tone left no room for interruption. His power is evident at such a young age. He'll make a great alpha in time.

"You must wanna get left behind huh?" Georgia said pulling me forward,

"Sorry, I needed to rest a bit" turning to look back at me she scrunched her nose before sniffing again.

"Why do you smell like...What's his name?...Tyler?"

"He pulled me to the side to apologize for acting like an ass earlier that's all." I said convincingly,

Brushing it off as nothing she kept pulling me until we reached the group. I locked eyes with Tyler and inconspicuously he nodded his head thanking me for keeping our actual conversation under wraps. I nodded back before continuing to walk.