Chapter 32:Round 2

-Malachi-
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
I can't fucking believe this.It's been four weeks since the battle and Angel still isn't woke.Twenty-eight rest less fucking days without her in my arms.I thought that she would've healed herself by now but she hasn't.She's still in a coma.Shes lost at least half of her body weight from the cuts and gashes.

I've never seen Jadah so pale,so thin,so-so lifeless.She's been in the hospital before but it was never this bad.

I looked down at the small faces of my beautiful children and I almost cried.They look just like her.The big doe eyes,pink pouty lips,the really curly hair,and their cute button noses.

Ryker.My little prince came out swinging first.Reaching and grabbing for his baby sister.He's not much of a cryer,he only cries when he's hungry or when he's not around Jadah.He always reaches for her and what messes me up is that he doesn't even know what she looks like.He was instantly placed in my arms when he came out.Raina on the other hand.My little princess can't be separated from Ryker or she'll go red in the face.Since they've been born they can not be separated.She's so beautiful and tiny with her big brown eyes,the curliest of curls on her head and to my surprise it's actually black.

Her connection with Jadah is stronger than Ryker's.She can't go long without being near her or she has a fit,her body heat seeps through the blanket in mass amounts.I can't leave the hospital because my babies need her.I need her.

I looked down into Raina's beautiful eyes and smiled.She stared up at me and raised her tiny fist,I kissed it and kissed her forehead.I looked over at Ryker who was too preoccupied staring in Jadah's direction.Watching her intently with his brown eyes,soon he started reaching out for her.When he received no reciprocation he cried and it didn't take Raina long before she followed suit.

I furrowed my brows cooing and bouncing them slightly in my arms.After a while it got louder to the point I stood up and began pacing,my mission:Quiet them down.Still reaching and screaming I stopped pacing and quickly rushed over to Jadahs bed side.Carefully I hovered closer to Jadah which slowly brought the screaming to a cease.Blowing out a breath of relief I allowed my body to slump.I lolled my head to the side taking in jadahs face.What was once her round smooth face now showed bone structure,and coarse skin.Lips that were once plump,soft,and a vibrant pink now were arid and pale.I seen some movement out the corner of my eye causing me to do a double take.

"Did you see that?"I asked Ryder.The babies started squirming again,leaning closer to her face so that we were inches apart I noticed her eyes twitching and soon big brown eyes were staring up at me.I froze.My eyes slowly moved down to the babies who were now crying in my arms and reaching for Jadah.Jadah's eyes adjusted before they slid over to where the babies were wriggling,then they landed on me,recongnition and relief filled her orbs.She moved a bit before her eyes casted down at the twins in my arms.

Tears filled her eyes before she pouted and reached towards them with her frail thin arms.I slowly brought them closer to her and she leaned in wincing but kissed their heads.

"You're so beautiful."She whispered to them kissing Raina's raised fist with admiration in her eyes.Ryker smiled at her before he reached towards her,further shocking me.

Jadah continued to rain kisses on their tiny faces,their little giggles and her laughs filled the room bringing an infectious smile to my face.It was a beautiful sight and that was the first time I've ever heard them laugh.I can only get them to smile but Jadah wakes up and has them giggling away.I looked at her instantly mesmorized by her,feeling my gaze she reluctantly took her eyes off of the babies and looked back at me.She smiled and I leaned in and kissed her softly,full of love and need to feel her. My lips devoured hers making her sway.