Chapter12:"Lucas is my mate"

You guys can message me what you think and ideas because I'm sorta running out😕Thanks for reading my story because my other stories were terrible and I'm really proud of this one.But anyways proceed😁💕✌🏽️

I was in my room getting dressed in nothing formal just casual to greet the DarkKnight Pack in. I slid on an Adidas sweatsuit and some shoes. I tousled my hair a bit before heading to my bathroom. Ever since that little stunt Kim pulled, she has been getting the cold shoulder. I just have to make the DarkKnight Pack believe she's my mate before we go our separate ways again.

I brushed my teeth and debated on whether or not to put on cologne. I just went with one spritz of it before I walked out of my room. I seen Kim wearing a tiny dress barely covering her ass, and 5 inch high stilettos. She grinned at me seductively before swaying away, her Chanel perfume burning my nostrils. I immediately walked away from the foul stench and into the kitchen where I seen Kelsey eating alone at the table while the other kids played.

I walked over to where she was before sitting down,"How come you aren't playing with the kids?" I asked her. She sighed before speaking,

"I just want to be by myself." She shrugged and I nodded understanding.

I grabbed an apple while waiting for Leo or Bobby to mind-link me that the pack was here.

"Alpha?" Leo frantically asked. I stopped eating.

"What is it?" I asked feeling nervous, we won't survive another attack.

"They're here." He said to me and I physically blew out a breath.

"Okay let them through." I said before cutting off our link. I threw away my apple before taking Kelseys hand in mine and walking out the kitchen.

"Everyone they're here!" I yelled making everyone scramble out of their rooms outside. I lead Kelsey outside and waited.

Soon about 5 black escalades were coming down the road into the drive way. I smelt something sweet hit my nose when five tall boys walked out the car. They had sunglasses on and muscles bigger than my own. I'm guessing the Alpha is the tall broad man with piercing green eyes, and locks. He was holding the hand of a little girl with big, curly red hair. She was smiling and had a few missing teeth.

She was adorable and was playing with the alpha who had a genuine smile on his face but when she noticed me she whispered in his ear, real low so not even a werewolf could hear. He nodded his head and when she turned back to me her eyes were glowing a gold color before she tried to charge at me. I jumped back a little startled by her sudden change in attitude.

He picked her up as her teeth were sharpening and she was kicking. He placed her on his neck where she calmed down enough so her canines were dulling into human teeth but her eyes kept flashing gold. More men came out I'm guessing his beta, and Gamma, they were scary just like him.

I could feel the fear radiating off of my pack but that just made the DarkKnight Pack smile evilly. I was brought out of my thoughts by The alpha,

"Hello I am Alpha Jax. Alpha of the DarkKnight Pack." His voice was dangerous and dark giving me goosebumps like the ones from the phone call. He held out his hand for me to shake and I grabbed it and shook It firmly but he was squeezing mine a little too tightly making me wince. I heard his pack chuckle when they noticed my reaction. I released his hand feeling confused as to why he's acting like I pissed in his cereal.

"This is my beta, Martin." Martin stood tall, a scary man with black hair and piercing blue eyes. "My Gamma Levi" Levi was just as scary but with brown hair and black eyes.