Chapter28:"Hello niece"

We were almost to the house when two guards,and Lauren ran up to us frantically.She looked at everyone abashed before she spoke,

"We want to give you your answers,and I called my brother to help you with the war."I was stunned,my....uncle is coming out to help us?My thoughts were interrupted by the guards,

"Well good,we're going to need it because we just received another threat from Talen,but this time with a date."The guard with shaggy brown hair handed me the crumpled piece of paper and as I was about to read it Mal snatched it out of my hand.

My head snapped up to him but he was astoundingly glaring at the poor man.Poor thing was shaking in his designer jeans but back to the problem at hand.

I snatched the paper back from Mal,I glared viciously when he was about to take it again.His hand froze in the air before he growled lowly,

"Jadah,hand me the paper."Even though the way he said my name made me shudder from how deathly serious he was,I stood my ground.

"No.You have to tell me what's been going on anyways,what happened to being in this together?"I asked accusingly,my glare unwavering.

He still glared at me from my defiance but he sighed and grabbed my hand tightly.Not so much that it hurt,but enough so I couldn't snatch my hand away.We begin walking into the house,while I was trying to get a peek at the note and when I almost seen the sloppy hand writing I received a growl from Mal.

"Can I talk to you?"I noticed that voice was from Lauren.I turned my head and seen her about to grab moms shoulder,I was about to warn her not to but I was too late.

Mom already had Lauren on the ground wheezing.I pulled Mal to a stop before I struggled to get out of his grip,he looked down at me before he released me and I went flying.

I almost hit the wall but arms caught me before I could.This scent was unrecognizable and he was less bulkier than the men within our pack.

I looked up and seen a handsome brown haired guy holding my arms.I kicked him in the balls,and watched him drop in pain.

"Who are you?"I seethed,a growl ripped through the air before Mal was behind me,holding me to his chest.I rolled my eyes.The guy is a werewolf....has the aura of an alpha actually so I'm pretty sure he can tell I'm mated.

"Are you okay?I didn't hurt you did I?Babe I'm sorry."He rambled but I reached behind me and put my palm to his mouth while never taking my eyes off of this unknown guy who thankfully saved mine,and my babies life.

"Mal I'm fine,you didn't hurt me,lucky for me this guy stopped me from hitting the wall."I replied eyeing the balled up figure on the ground.He's an alpha and he can't take a simple hit to the balls?Pitiful.

Mal removed my hand from his mouth,"Okay,but this is Alpha Dean from DarkMoon Pack."I was right,he is an alpha.But oops on my part.

I hastily lowered myself to the floor as best as I could with a big belly to help him up.Mal wasn't pleased but I ignored him and pulled up the distressed alpha.

"Sorry,I didn't recognize you or your scent."I apologized smiling bashfully after helping him up.Mal wrapped his arms around my waist,

"Angel you shouldn't strain yourself.Remember what the doctor said."He scolded but I waved him off.

He started to lift me in the air and I let out an embarrassed chuckle,"Mal I'm fine,gosh."I muttered,hiding my red cheeks with ny hands.Everyone laughed at the predicament I'm in.

"Well aren't you two just lovely."Dean said,"As your mate said,im the alpha of the DarkMoon Pack and we came to aid you in your war.Even though I don't like violence,and I rarely help packs,I had to help an old friend in need."He said showing us his sharp pearly whites.