Chapter25:Warnings

In the dark.Thats how I feel,in a dark black hole.There are so many unanswered questions that I have but where do I find the answers?If I'm apart of the Vega and Vincent bloodline then how come I'm the only one with powers?How come my mom doesn't look like them,blonde hair and blue eyes?Do I have a twin?Do I have any other relatives connected to their blood line?When is Talen coming?Will my babies be born during this war?

You see,so many missing puzzle pieces to this puzzle.I have only one lead on Talen and thats Sam.Maybe my family can tell me about my grandparents.Maybe,I don't know.

After the incident in the office Mals been working hard but keeping me by his side.I stay near him at all times,never away.In meetings he holds me shielding my stomach,walking around he's carrying me,and he even feeds me.He's been very stressed out since that note has been found,Jax said he found it in a nearby tree close to the pack house.Jax,Warren,and Mal have been making calls and doing research on finding him but their too blinded by this determination of finding him that they forgot we have a primary source on our hands.

Right now I'm in the bedroom tucking the girls in,while watching Mal pace around the room talking to the DarkMoon Pack for an alliance.He's smiling while talking so it must be going well.I looked back down at the girls who were holding my waist and in a peaceful sleep.I kissed their cheeks before I unravelled myself from them.I walked to the door about to go out but Mal stopped me,

"Angel where are you going?"He asked,my hand froze halfway from touching the knob.

"Just to go see Georgie,she's been really sick lately."I answered still feeling his hard gaze on my back.I turned around to see him already watching me skeptically.

"Alright Dean thanks so much,we appreciate it.We'll have the meeting Wednesday."He nodded his head on the phone before hanging it up and setting it on the bed.He watched me with intensity,following the way I fidgeted under his gaze until he moved his pointer finger in a 'Come here' way very slowly.

I bit my lip before I slowly made my way to him.I stopped when I was about two feet away.He snaked his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest,he felt tense but relaxed under my touch.He placed his face in the crook of my neck before inhaling big and releasing sending shivers to rattle my spine.I wrapped my arms around his waist relishing this moment then he spoke,

"Angel please tell me where you and my pups were going."He said rubbing his nose along my shoulder.

I bit my lip before I spoke,"I was just going to see Georgi-"

"Don't lie to me angel."He warned nipping at the skin on my neck.I stood still before I sighed and reluctantly told him.

"IwasgoingtoseeSam."I muttered quickly trying to get out of his death grip.

"What?Say that again."He said,I lowered my head,

"I was going to go see Sam.Okay bye!"I said running,barley getting to the door before my waist was gripped and I slammed into his chest.

"Why were you going to see her?"He asked then his eyes filled with pain,"You were trying to run from me huh?"He asked incredulously,my eyes widened,"I know I've been busy but you will never leave me.You're mine-"I cut his rant off by standing on my tippy toes and kissing his lips.Before he tried to deepen it I pulled back and rolled my eyes.

"You idiot there is no one else.Only you."I said,he growled and pulled me closer."There was never anyone else.Only you Mal."I said into his chest before pulling back."Now I was going to Samantha because she knows about Talen.She said something about him back at the house and I was gonna go down there to get some answers."I said.His eyes searched mine before he shook his head 'No'.