Chapter 13: Emotions

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My big sister, friend, my everything is mates with my eldest brother! I can't be mad at her because she has no say so in this and I won't let her reject him for tormenting me. They're meant to be. I hugged her tighter letting her tears fall onto my shoulder and down my bare back.

"Jay" She sniffed "I'm so sorry." She sobbed into my shoulder. I know she feels like she betrayed me in some way but she didn't. I pulled her head back with my hands and stared at her,

"You have nothing to apologize for." I said softly as she sobbed,"You guys are meant to be. The moon goddess has her reasons, and you guys are meant for each other. Don't put him or yourself through what I went through okay?" I said and she nodded her head.

"Oh Jay I love you."She cried throwing her arms around my neck. I hugged her back,

"I love you too sister. I could never be mad at you." I said into her shoulder before pulling back."Now come on I'm hungry!" I yelled grabbing her hand and hopping out the bed but she stopped.

"Wait I wanna get fresh first." She said with a wink. I put my finger in my mouth and gagged. She giggled before disappearing into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and put my hair in two low ponytails while waiting for her to get out of the shower. I sat patiently cross legged on our bed absentmindedly playing with my curls. My mind kept drifting to the time when he held me in his arms. The feel of his muscles, his scent delectable scent that cocooned me relaxing me instantly. The way he growled when he spoke to me, the way he looked at me.

I bit my lip and was brought out of my fantasy by Georgie snapping her fingers in my face,

"Hello earth to Jadah." She snapped and my eyes focused on her,"I've been calling your name for about five minutes and I can smell arousal on you." She said winking at me,"thinking about a certain alpha." She suggested winking. I scrunched my face up,

"No! Please I was thinking about the food that you're stopping me from eat." I said pushing her head out of my face. She fell on the bed hysterical.

"Y-you're su-ch a l-iar." She laughed and I busted out laughing too. When we were done I noticed Georgie was wearing the same thing as me but her black curly hair was in a high ponytail.

I looped our arms together before we walked downstairs and saw our pack. They were in the kitchen laughing together and eating our favorite. Chinese food. The SilverMist pack sat in the dining room watching in amusement.

We walked down the stairs before happily skipping over to them before we both propped ourselves on the counter.

"Did you guys save us any?" I asked throwing an empty rice carton at Tyler's head.

"Hey!" He yelled shocked. I laughed,

"Yeah we saved you guys some." Max said handing us some food.

"What would we do without you?"I asked picking up a fork and putting a piece of chicken and rice in my mouth. I moaned and threw my head back when it filled my mouth,

"Food is life." I groaned and they all chuckled,"Ain't that right Kendall?" I asked and he nodded with a mouth full of Chinese food.

I felt eyes piercing my skin, I ate a fork full of noddles before looking up. I saw Leila, Leo, Lucas, and Malachi staring at me well Lucas glanced at me before glancing back at his mate who was too busy playing with chop sticks. I smacked her shoulder and she turned to me with chop sticks in her nose.

"Ouch bitch!" She whined rubbing the spot where I hit her at.

"Language Georgie." Martin and Jax said at the same time. I giggled before nodding my head towards Lucas. She embarrassedly blew the chop sticks out her nose before smiling at him. I smiled at the sight until Georgie noticed Leila staring at her so she flipped her the bird. We all laughed.