Chapter 9: Jadah Love Knight

You guys I'm so sorry I'm taking long but I've been trying to upload a video to go with it but it's acting stupid😑So here it is.😘

It was like time stopped and my heart broke all over again. I can't believe Malachi actually marked someone else. A mark is only meant for your mate when you find each other; maybe he really did mean all those mean words. Amaris still hasn't stopped whining and crying and my tears kept falling. Jax broke me out of my thoughts,

"Jadah what happened, are you okay?" He asked worriedly looking me over. I looked back at him in the eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul. He looked taken aback but kept his composure.

"My....mate marked someone else." I whispered dropping my head crying louder just thinking about it. Then everyone's furious growls ripped through the air, but I couldn't care less. They're not going through what I'm going through, They aren't feeling the pain I feel. With that I picked my half dead body off the floor and headed up stairs. Letting them continue with their rampage all I know is that I'm broken again. Malachi really done it this time.

I did it. I marked Kim. I could feel my wolf inside me from wherever he was hiding howling and growling in anger and sadness. Ever since Jadah left my wolf has been hiding. Still he doesn't talk to me and it's becoming harder and harder to shift as the days pass. The pack isn't the same, Jadah's family feels terrible for being part of the reason Jadah left but the blame is all on me.

I know Jadah could stand the bullying because she's strong, but when I rejected her I pushed her over the edge. It's also my family's fault who by the way can't be happier Jadah left. They still believe Jadah isn't my mate.

Leila has been moping around depressed, even Lucas who hated her towards the end is depressed. She was his favorite sister but he let his jealousy of some unknown reason get in the way. Leo on the other hand isn't effected as much, he's still the same old Leo, he was only following behind his siblings but deep down I know he feels guilty.

Kim. She's another story.

She's ecstatic that Jadah went away. That means no more competition for me and more room for her to become Luna.

I had to mark her or my father would never resign from the alpha position. I hate to say that my greed for the alpha's spot was that great but put yourself in my shoes. If you've been training and learning how to take control and run a pack like an alpha all your life you would feel the same. The only way to get the spot was to mark Kim so I did.

Right now Kim is in the mirror admiring the mark that should be on Jadah. It's placed on her right shoulder. She caught me staring at her before she turned away from the mirror and smiled.

"Baby I love it!" She squealed running towards me and placing a sloppy kiss on my lips. Ugh. This is sickening and if I keep it up I might hurl. I gently pushed her back and forced a smile towards her which she returned.

"I'm glad you do. You'll be the best Luna there is." I lied straight through my teeth. She gazed at me with her bright green eyes that I used to like but now I can't stand to look at anymore. A feeling of disgust circulated through my body and I guess she felt it because her eyes turned to worry.

"Babe what's wrong? Why do you feel so...so...disgusted?" She asked scrunching her face up.

"It's nothing. I just thought about Jadah." I said feeling Ryder my wolf growl at me. She sent a crude smile my way.

"I know. She's so pathetic to run away like that." She sneered turning her back to me to take off her clothes. I felt the urge to snap her neck for what she said but I just balled up my fists.