Chapter 10: PurpleViper Pack

I grabbed my pink Guess suitcases and packed them up for about 4 weeks. Jax was in his office making the phone call to tell them we should be there in a bout 2 days. That means I'm stuck in a car with Tyler, the twins, and Georgie, for 2 Days!

I made sure to check that I had everything before I took off the sweaty clothes I've been in since this morning training the pack and walked into my bathroom to take a bath. If I'm gonna be on the road for two days oh you best believe I'm going to  be comfortable.

I turned on the water to my desired temperature, filled it up with my bath and body works bubble bath soap, and mixed it with my signature Honey and Jasmines scent. I lowered myself into tub very slowly to let parts of my body adjust to the scorching hot water before putting my whole body in.

I played with the bubbles while thinking of the endless possibilities of what could happen at or to my old pack.

Would they remember me if I came back?

Would they miss me?

Most importantly would Malachi miss me?

How would I act towards him?

I know I talk big game about how I'll ignore his pleas and cries if it even comes to that but I don't know.

I washed my body up before I hopped out the tub and walked to a mirror. I really love my body now. My stomach has a 6 pack on it which by the way did not come easy, my blonde curls spiraled down past my shoulders, and my eyes. My eyes. I love my bright brown hazel eyes.

They make me look mysterious and beautiful at the same time, my long legs are now toned and perfect for kicking somebody's ass. I laughed out loud before I put lotion on my body and got dressed. I'm bragging about myself now.

I lost weight because I wanted to, not because of anyone else's fat shaming. I did this for me. My thoughts of myself are the only ones that matter. I was ready for a change so I changed.

I walked out of the bathroom after some intense moisturizing and went downstairs. I saw everyone scattered everywhere. Martin, Levi, and their mates were in the living room watching well trying to watch a scary movie but Georgie kept yelling at the screen to stop the girl before she made a bad decision.

"Don't go in there!" She shouted leaning over the arm of the couch. As you all know she went in there and died.

"That's what your dumbass gets." She said falling back on her knees.

"Language Georgie." Martin scolded rubbing his forehead annoyed. She rolled her eyes and in response Martin moved as fast as lightning and had her pinned down on her back by her neck. She must've been ready because she used her feet and kicked him off of her before she lunged after his body. I rolled my eyes before walking into the kitchen.

I saw 7 boxes of pizza and 5 were empty. Tyler and Anthony were fighting over a slice of pepperoni,

"Give it back fatass! That's the last piece!" Anthony whined reaching for it but Tyler shoved it in his mouth before opening it letting us see the chewed up contents. I scrunched my face up in disgust,

"That's nasty. Why are you two idiots fighting over one slice of pizza when you ate 5 boxes already, and not to mention there's still two boxes
Left?" I asked walking over to a full box and taking out a slice of bacon and ham. I sat on the counter swinging my legs while eating.

"Oh shut up Jay you know you love us."  Tyler said with pizza sauce all over his face. I scrunched my nose up.

"Uh yeah I love you guys but that pizza sauce around your mouth? Not so much." I pointed out as he wiped it off of his face before he rubbed it on my cheek. I gasped and wiped it off,