Chapter26:Answers

I was frozen.Fear washed over my body in giant waves consuming me.I could feel the vibrations from Mal's chest as a roar slipped past his lips.Sam weakly went to sit down on the cold floor before she closed her eyes.That was the last thing I saw before everything went black and the floor was increasing towards me.

To describe the place I'm at is,peaceful.Quiet,silent,tranquil,and beautiful.The air around me is so fresh and the smell of woods and morning dew filled my nostrils.Theres tall willow trees whose leaves sway as the cool breeze skims over me making me shutter and hug the night gown I'm in closer around me.The grass is plush and bristles lightly past my ankles.It's dead silent and the morning sun is out.I look around placing a hand on my now flattened stomach,I rub over it frantically but still I can't feel the bump that signifies that my babies are with me.A tear slips out from my eye,

"No,no,no!"I cried over and over again,dropping to my knees as violent sobs wracked my body.

A gentle hand laid on my shoulder,"There,there child.It's alright,your babies,I assure to you are alright."Her beautiful voice said.My body instantly calmed down when her melodic voice filled my ears.I didn't bother to wipe away my tears when I looked up.

I was dumbfounded at the sight.A beautiful slender women in a cream colored dress was standing before me.She had beautiful bright blue eyes,sun kissed golden hair,and creamy skin.Her angel like laugh filled the air as her unnaturally white teeth flashed me.

She smiled down gently at me,"Calm child,your babies are fine.Now lets get you up so you don't ruin your beautiful gown."She said amiably pulling me to my feet.I smiled at her before looking down,

"Thanks."I muttered before lifting my head again and looking around.

"Where am I?"I asked looking back at her.

She smiled,"Your free from strife,I can tell you that much."She laughed before walking away.I hastily ran after her to catch up with her large strides.

When I caught up she stopped at a stream before she sat down on a tree stomp."Come my child."She voiced,real soft like.I slowly walked towards her before sitting down on the grass before her.

I looked around in a daze by this enchanted place.

"Beautiful isn't it?"She asked,I looked at her to see she was already gazing down at me with....Love?

I tilted my head to the side looking at her,"Who are you?"I inquired.I mean I still don't even know where I'm at,let along know who this women is that came out of no where when I was crying my heart out.She smiled at me,

"Im Vega,your grandmother."She said.Wait hold up.My......Grandmother!

"V-Vega.As in THE great and powerful Vega!?"I shouted,scrambling to my feet.I was looking at her with wide eyes while she laughed before I bowed.

"My apologies."I muttered bowing,using my golden hair as a curtain to hide me from her.

She calmed down before she lifted my head up,"My grandchildren never have to bow,to their grandma."She said.There it goes again!She must have noticed my confused and frustrated expression because she pulled me down to sit on the stomp with her.

"Jadah,theres so much you don't know and the answers are laid out in front of you."She said,making me groan before I stood up.

"I know!I feel so left in the dark about everything!I don't know anything about you other than what Jax,and Warren told me-"

"That's something."She chimed in.I started pacing around in a circle,

"But I mean details on how you're  related to me.Not what everyone else knows."I said softly stopping to stare at her.