Chapter 23: I promise

I woke up bright and early; Today is training day. A hardcore training day, Martin, Jax, and Levi are gonna work us to the bone all day.

Brutal? No.

The Pack has to be prepared or they'll die. Simple as that. We have to be prepared for anything we don't know what this he is up to so it's best to be ready. I got out of bed unwrapping Mals' arms from around me noticing his brows furrowed, I shook my head with a smile before heading to the closet. I was going through my bags for workout attire when all of a sudden my stomach flipped and I could feel last nights dinner coming up.

I slapped my hands over my mouth before speeding into the bathroom and to the toilet. I let everything up, I could feel it all come out into the porcelain hole. Mal pulled my hair back for me,

"Let it out baby." Mal cooed rubbing my back.

I kept puking until my stomach was empty. I fell back on my knees still haunched over the toilet, wiping the light sweat from my forehead. Mal pulled me into his lap still rubbing my back.

"You okay angel?" He asked concerned, I nodded my head before trying to get up but of course he didn't let me go.

"I'm fine, I just want a shower?" I didn't know what I needed honestly but steam was calling my name. I tried giving him a reassuring smile but it came out as a grimace. He squinted at me, helping me to my feet. I quickly stumbled towards the shower immediately stripping out of my damp clothing.

I walked in and turned the shower to hot, I walked into the water throwing my head back and groaning. I heard the door to the shower open and close before Mals' arms went around my waist, pulling me to his chest. I laid my head on his shoulder relaxing as he made soft circles on my waist and rocked me from side to side. I lifted Mal's hands from my waist to my boobs.

"Can you massage them, they hurt." I winced, he immediately got to it. He massaged them but was so soft and gentle, mindful of their tenderness.

I let him massage them until they felt better, then he moved his hands to my lower back. His big hands kneaded my back hitting all the right places. When he was done we washed up before he helped me out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around me. He sat me on the counter before he walked out to get our clothes, I sat there patiently waiting when the unexpected urge to binge on ice cream hit me. It's 7am and I want-no need some cookies and cream ice cream.

I scrunched my nose up,"Not at 7AM, and it's dairy, I have training to do." I shook my head bopping away all thoughts of the icy goodness.

Getting impatient I hopped down from the counter and left the bathroom.

What the hell was he doing?

As soon as I entered the room he was leaving the closet and headed over to the bathroom. Dropping the towel and snatching the t-shirt and socks from his hands I slid them on hastily, pushing past him to go get my ice cream.

I stood there dumbfounded, watching my moody mate leave our room and head to what, the kitchen? Something tells me the kitchen. Humming to myself I got dressed, letting my mind go back to her bent over the toilet and puking her guts out. No it can't be. She's been training and getting stomped and kicked for weeks. Freezing in place I started to get worried. Wait no, she's not. After reassuring myself I hastily slid on my shirt and walked out of our room to find Jadah.

I headed down the stairs, passing the dim rooms till I got to the kitchen. The kitchen was in a bit of disarray and my mate sat in the middle of it all eating ice cream out of its container.

"Got hungry?" She looked up at me finally noticing my presence before rolling her eyes and nodding.

I walked over to her grabbing a spoon and taking some for myself. "Ice cream is an interesting breakfast choice." She chuckled nudging my shoulder putting a smile on my face.