Chapter27:Checkups

The girls outfits👆🏽👆🏽Gins is the first one,then Kate's,Sarah's,and Annabel's💕👭👭In that order.

~Lauren's POV😳~
I watched as my daughter and her mate left me and my weeping family in the hospital room.My heart aches when I think about all the pain my baby girl must've felt or went through because we weren't there for her.Of course we loved her and still do but I guess she doesn't think so.Jadah is our baby.Our youngest and secretly our favorite but we lost her.Too weak to protect our own pup.Do you know how hard it was not to jump in and tear those alphas limb from limb?I wanted to jump in and help her but we would have gotten hurt ourselves and I guess my love for Jadah wasn't strong enough to move me.

Now Jadah has a real family.As much as I hate to admit it,their better parents to her than we are,well were.They love Jadah and will kill anyone who tries to harm a hair on her pretty little head.The way they act together and love each other is something me and Larry wish we had.Larry,the kids,and I aren't as close like we used to be.Leila is a moping down hearted mess,Lucas pays for his mistakes all the time with his mate the smart ass black haired girl,and Leo is a confused puppy.

He doesn't know how to feel.He's jealous,then he misses her,then he's moping around,then he's just blank.Like a fresh canvas.He's a follower,only going off what we feel.And Larry,my poor Larry hurts all the time when he sees her call Alpha Jax dad,or daddy.He hurts the most when he sees their bond,him and Jadah had something similar to that but all of that went down the drain on her sixteenth birthday.

I wiped my wet tear stained face and looked over my family.Larry had tears silently coming from his puffy blue eyes,Leila still had her head lowered crying,and the boys were crying as well but I see the most pain in Leila.Now Jadah and Leila weren't as close like Jadah and Lucas were,but they did have a strong bond.They loved each other,Jadah looked up to Leila but now they can't be in the same room together without Jadah or Georgia wanting to rip her head from her neck.

It's sad that they used to be together 24/7 and now Jadah hates her.Leila wants Jadah back but Jadahs walls are to high to climb over or break down.

I sniffed from my now runny nose before I stood up.I pulled Larry to his feet and grasped his face in my hands,

"She still loves us,she said it but we are not her family anymore."I choked back my sobs before sighing,"I know it hurts like hell for me to say that but she now has people who actually care for her."I wiped away his tears with my thumb trying not to let my kids sobs break me down right here,"We hurt her more than anything,or anyone ever could."I whispered the end feeling a scream bubble in my chest.I looked back up and saw him crying more and biting his lip so he doesn't scream as well.

"We can let her go but I wont give up on her.In order to get closure I need her forgiveness,I need a cleared conscious and her forgiveness is going to get me that.I want to be in those babies lives,even if they don't acknowledge me as their grandmother.I think we should finally give her the answers she wanted."I let go of his face and pulled him to his feet.

"Stay strong guys,we just have to earn her trust and forgiveness."I said with a confident smile.My kids looked up at me with hopeful eyes and big smiles.
Larry looked just as happy with a smile on his face even though it didn't seem to reach his ears.My smile dropped too,one big thing I forgot.

Jax and Sophia.

We can't within a 5in radius of her or they'll be on us like white on rice.Maybe we should talk to them,but first I need to make a few phone calls.

I'm gonna get my baby back.

-Mal's POV-
I was holding angel in my arms as I walked to the pack house.Her baby bump was bigger than last time bringing a smile to my face each and every time I see it.I've gotten stronger since she's been out.Martin,and Levi have been killing us with workouts everyday and it gets harder each time.While she was in the hospital,I was out side running the pack.I've been so stressed lately.