Chapter 16: Jadah?

Those three words answered all of the questions I had. Why I've been so clingy, why I want to jump his bones, Why I've been feeling that burning inside of me. I was knocked out of my thoughts when banging started to come from outside the door.

"W-what is that?" I asked feeling the burning growing inside of me. I squeezed Mal's waist with my legs. Oh God I feel like somebody's lighting my insides on fire.

"The unmated Wolves in my pack." He answered with a snarl.

"W-what do they want?" I asked through gritted teeth, and he growled.

"You." I craned my neck to the side to place a quick kiss on his lips.

"Jay remember that talk we had, and I explained to you what can happen?" She asked with her back still to me. I started to struggle in Mal's arms to get down, despite the burning.

"What are you doing?" He asked still not letting me get down.

"I-m gonna help you fight." I said getting down and as soon as I did I regretted it. The fire was way worse than before. I immediately climbed up Mal again and wrapped my legs around him.

"It hurts so much." I cried, he wrapped his arms around me,

"I know baby just hold on." He said rubbing my back. I soon heard a crack and all the boys were growling.

"Here they come." I heard Georgie say. Everyone growled and I wrapped my arms and legs tighter around Mal. The door was busted open and I could feel about 30 pairs of eyes on me.

"Get out!" Mal roared, they growled back in response; everyone growled at them.

"She's in heat, and if you come any closer to my mate or your Luna I'll kill you all." I heard him promise darkly, making me want him more. It was quiet before I heard their reluctant retreating footsteps.

"I'm about to take her to our room, we can finish this conversation when the heats over." He dismissed before carrying me out of the office.

We walked in the halls and I saw some of the unmated wolves staring at me, licking their lips. I put my head in Mal's shoulder, I forget what barbarians us wolves can be.

We finally got to our room but I didn't get down. No way am I gonna get down and have my insides burning. He locked the door behind us before going over to the bed.

"Angel you can get down now." he said, but I simply shook my head. He chuckled before laying us down on the bed. He laid on his back and I was still clinging onto his torso for dear life.

I guess our closeness just wasn't enough before I think the strongest wave of pain hit me like bus. I gripped his shirt before crying out.

"Ugh!" I yelled, he rubbed my back soothingly but I wanted more. I sat up straddling his waist and stared down at him. He looks so sexy right now, his eyes now pooling black, his pink lips, and that sexy soft brown hair.

I took my jacket off so I was left in my black bra and licked my lips. I knew my eyes mirrored his as they turned black, I leant down and kissed him; Entangling my fingers in his brown locks. He sat up so his back was against the headboard before he grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I instantly accepted it. Soon our tongues were wrestling for dominance, he responded with a growl when I wouldn't give it to him. I laughed before I reluctantly let him take control, his hand went up to my ponytail and took it out, letting my golden curls fall freely. He glided his fingers from my scalp to the ends of my curls before pulling, exposing my neck.

He hummed as he trailed light kisses all over me. I moaned and started rocking my hips on his erection. He began to unclasp my bra leaving my breasts bare and exposed. He gripped them in his hands before he began sucking and kissing them, lightly nipping my sensitive nipples.