Chapter30:Blood and tears part one

~Jadah~
My rage and hunger to hurt him only increased when he growled lowly at me but tried to cover it up.I growled back but tensed and calmed under a velvety,sultry voice.

"Angel calm down."I heard Mal say but I shook my head trying my hardest not to listen to the calm and tranquil tone in his voice.

I continued to stalk towards Liam but there goes his damned voice again.

"Angel don't do it.We need his help remember why he's here."He said reminding me but I could care less about his damn help.

I felt one of the twins kick in my belly which made my strength and rage come back 10x  harder,I raised my hand in the air and he flew back into the wall breaking through the cement.

His agony filled whine filled the air which only made me smirk maliciously.

"Mal do you think I care about his help?"I asked in a bone chilling voice that scared my self."I will protect my family from him.Didn't you notice how he was glaring at Sams cell?He was-"I was cut off by his pained whine.

It was so loud and pitchy that it made my ears hurt.I covered them with my palms and cringed as he got louder.

"Oh Liam are you okay?"Lauren asked rushing to his side grabbing his arm.

"Jadah!What has gotten in to you?!"She asked glaring at me from a far.I wasn't even listening.It felt like an outer body experience.

I watched and felt my urges leave my body,I felt mentally and physically weak,and my eyelids felt heavy.I saw Lauren's lips moving furiously but the sound just wasn't making its way to my ears.I felt Mal saying something but it sounded like he was to far away and my babies stopped kicking.

I felt my knees go out but I made enough energy to hold my stomach before I collapsed on the ground from exhaustion.

-Malachi's POV-
I rushed to my angels side after she hit the ground but that didn't stop her from protecting her belly.I turned her over and saw a big purple bruise on her forehead which on made my stomach knot tighter.

When I noticed her relaxed face and the steady rise of her chest, I calmed down.I lifted her up in my arms about to head upstairs but Liam's raspy voice stopped me.

"She's C-crazy."He gritted out while breathing heavily.In a split second I turned around to look at him.

"What do you mean she's 'crazy'."I asked gritting my teeth,trying to hold back Ryder.

"Look what....she d-did to me."He grunted out clenching his teeth from the pain.Blood was running out of his mouth and he was breathing slowly.

"Are you alright?"Lauren asked which made me roll my eyes.Despicable.She didn't even ask about her 'daughter' who she claims to love.

"Yeah,Yeah I'm alright I'll be healed up....soon."He said letting her help him stand.

I turned my attention to my sleeping angel who was still holding her stomach.She unconsciously snuggled into me which made me let out a chuckle before I kissed her forehead and started to make my way out of the basement.
-------------------------------------------------------
I was at the top of the stairs with Lauren and Liam behind.I was heading in the direction of my office to let her sleep but Lauren's voice stopped me.

"She should go back to the safe room."She said which made me hold her tighter and growl.

"No she will stay with me."I said firmly.