Chapter 31:Blood and tears part 2

Yalllllllllllll I am sooooooooooooo sorry💯💯💯💯😭I've been slacking on my updates mostly because I'm lazy and things have been happening soooooooooo I've been with my thoughts for a while and I sometimes forget to zone back in and do what I gots to do.I want to say that there is only gonna be one chapter after this one but if it's not then it'll only be two because I'm ready to get done with this book and work on another one.Ive been reading some BOMB books lately and I've been getting some ideas and inspirations on re-doing the Meilani mafia but I won't make it as cliche as the rest because this book is.When and if I happen to do it I promise it will make sense and I won't disappoint you guys😊.Just let me know what you guys think on me re-doing Meilani Mafia but you guys HAVE to comment not just read this and not do it because I really wanna know what you guys think.This is a learning experience for me😌I do this for you guys and I know some of you might not like my story or what I've done and I even showed ya the door but ya didn't leave so I'm gonna get used to your comments on my book that IM writing for y'all and I take the time out of MY day to write this for ya and I don't have to.But thanks to all the people with positive feedback and the nice comments thank you guys a lot they really make me smile😊💕.I just really hope you guys like this chapter and my future projects💯❤️But I'm don't blabbering😂But enjoy this chapter you guysssssssss😘.

~Jadah's POV~

I looked around and saw the barren and empty field in front of me.The same field I was on when I passed out.The fog was thick in the air which only made the place more eerie,The wind was singing as it whipped my hair around my face,and the sun was fading behind the clouds making everything around me gray.It was so quiet that I could hear the birds chirping,and the leaves bristling in the trees.

I looked down and noticed that I was in the same cream elegant nightgown with a collar.My now brown hair was slightly damp and in ringlets around my face,I rubbed my stomach and felt no baby bump.Just when I was about to have a heart attack I noticed that this happened the last time when I was here.

I heard some approaching footsteps but it sounded like more than one person.I turned around and through the trees I saw three people coming to the middle of the field,as if my legs had a mind of their own I started running towards them.I just felt like I was supposed to be there.

I leant up against an oak tree and peered around the side of it.They were speaking but my ears aren't as sensitive as they were before I got here.I crouched down on my knees and crawled towards a huge slanted rock shielding me from their sight.I grabbed one of the rocks protruding from it's stoney side and pulled myself up.I set my foot on another rock and just my luck it crumbled and I slipped.

My knee scraped the rock and I hissed in response.I tried again but this time I pulled up with more force than before which made my arms feel like over cooked noodles.My upper body strength is much weaker,my arms already burn from just pulling myself up.

"Boy I'm out of shape."I muttered to myself,I perked up when I heard the woman's voice more clearly.That was all the motivation I needed before I received Hulk strength and in no time I was already at the top.

With just my eyes showing above the rock I saw a beautiful woman and a handsome young man by her side.She had skin the color of fresh cream,eyes so hazel they looked like the sun with a few green specks around them,and her hair was long and curly spiraling down her back to her waist.She was like a goddess.

The boy next to her had long curly hair,eyes that looked like muddy water,and a stoic expression.His muscles were tightened and tense ready for action,over all he looked intimidating but handsome.Their lips started moving and only some words made their way to my ears.