EP21 Pt3 Stick or Switch (Day 17)

SUMMARY: Tonight, two villas become one. Will you be bringing a boy back?

NOTE: This chapter is mostly S2 canon. Some of the new dialogue added is from from other LITG seasons.

Iain Stirling:

Iain Stirling:

Welcome back to Love Island.

Tonight, there's one big question in the Villa...

Why won't Priya couple up with me?

I don't get it, I'm funny, my mum says I'm handsome...

I'm the narrator on a hit reality TV show.

Sorry, I've just been told that's not the question.

Tonight, there's one big question in the Villa...

Will you stick, or will you switch?

When the girls left for Casa Amor

Grace was coupled up with Lucas...

Priya was with Noah...

Marisol was with Bobby...

Lottie was with Ibrahim...

Hope was with Jakub...

And Chelsea was with Gary.

Let's see how many of those couples are still together by the end of the day....

Dressing room

The dressing room was quiet when you first entered. You thought to yourself, Looks like I'm the first one here. It's quite nice to have a moment of calm before the big decision. The corners of your lips tugged into a soft smile, taking in the serene space before the inevitable chaos. I guess I should decide what to wear.

You start sorting out what you'll wear for the recoupling. You chose a beautiful knee-length dress in a mustard shade. The semi-sheer fabric had a swirling embellishment pattern over a solid-coloured matching bodice. The provocative plunging neckline and sultry high split of the spaghetti strapped dress showcased your toned physique. You admire your reflection. It was perfect, and the colour would work well with your makeup—a matte neutral eyeshadow combination and a gold glitter crease highlight paired with a matte nude lip.

Bathroom

After a quick change, you found yourself standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, adjusting your outfit and turning slightly from side to side. You look at yourself in the mirror and pose confidently.