1

No one's pov
This chapter contains smut, so if you're uncomfortable then please don't read, the next chap comes probably the next few days!

You're hosting a Halloween party and it was quiet fun, just that the one person with the scream costume was eyeing you, you could see the eyes through the mask.

You know that the person is a girl because she was wearing a black dress, rather than the real outfit of it, while you're being as Harley Quinn.

She drank some alcohol, so did you but you know what you would do and so does she, so, you walk over to her and take her hand. You want her and she wants you clearly too.

You pull her up into your room and your twin sister just shake her head, knowing what's about to happen, but she dont stop you because you're old enough to know what you want to do and other things.

You lock your door and she push you against your door, and because she have the mask on you can't kiss her, like you always do when you fuck with someone.

She travel her hands up and down your body while you slowly took her mask off.

You stare up at her in pure shock to see its Yeji, the one who picks on you, so you guess someone just got her here because one of your friends is friends with her.

But, you didn't care right now because you were so needy that you just pull her in a kiss  and let her touch you.

Yeji always brag around when she's around you how many times she slept with someone, but she is a virgin and it's gonna be the first time for her, so she hopes she's doing everything right.

Through watching porn she hope she knows she can give it to you just right and how you want it, but it's gonna be embarrassed for her for sure.

She opens your short shorts and pull them down along with the fishnet tights, looking at you with an hungry gaze.

You pull her dress a little up, to see a big bulge under the safety pants she's wearing.

"Oh, what's that?" You ask her before doing the more sexual thing.

She got embarrassed, a little scared to how you react because you truly are attractive and she just slowly got a crush on you but still picks on you to not show that she kind of like you a little bit.

Not even her close friends know her secret that she have a dick, because she would know they would tell it around school and probably get bullied or something.

"My... dick, I'm hard" she say fastly, and you took her hand, pulling her with you and she was just ready that you push her out of your room.

But, you push her down on your bed, and crawl on top of her, your hand down on her growing bulge, massaging her through the safety pants.

"Well, this gonna be interesting then" you whisper and kiss her on her neck, she let's you and let out some blissful sighs enjoying the feeling of your lips on her hot skin.

"I don't have condoms" she whisper and have her hands on your waist, gripping onto them tightly as you stroke her a bit through the pants.

"I'm on birth control" you whisper in her ear and bite on her earlobe, getting your hands slowly in her safety pants and tease her tip with your pointer finger, feeling her pre-cum on your fingertip.

She whimper, digging her nails into your waist a bit more "fuck-" you smirk as she moan.

You sit down on her bulge, taking your clothes off till you're bare infront of her.