3

Minseo's pov

"So class, as i said, today we will talk about our school trip we gonna have next week for a whole week" our teacher said and I hold Chaeryeongs hand because we already talked that we will share a room together because she's my bestie and we also have a friendship with benefit on going so yeah, also a reason why we want to share a room.

"So, it's more like in the woods, but there are little houses with little bathroom, kitchen and bedroom in it. In there can sleep 2-4 people only, so think wise who you want to be roommates with" she say and I look at Chaeryeong.

"We will choose a house for only two people" she say and get her hand a little on my thigh brushing her thumb on my skin.

"Yeah definitely" I agree and she smile.

"And since you all have your own kitchen in your house, it would be great when you take your own groceries with you to make yourself food or drinks. You all get the money back from the school if you get the receipt with you so we know what you bought and all" we all nod our heads and I put mine and Chaeryeongs intertwined hands under the table.

We are hiding our friendship with benefit pretty well to everyone, even Ryujin don't know about it eventhough she is most of the time with me.

We're in the bathroom, me sitting on Chaeryeong's lap so no one knows that two people are inside.

Her hands are under my skirt on my ass, kissing my neck, while I grind on her hard on.

"I'm home alone later, want to come with me?" I whisper in her ear and she suck just a bit on my neck, my sweet spot, but I hold my moan in.

"Definitely, I really have the need to pound you right now. You got me so hard" she whisper against my neck, didn't stop sucking, biting and kissing my skin.

"You can fuck me later, you need to keep your hands to yourself in class and the breaktimes" I get her head up and peck her lips.

"Why can't I just fuck you against this door? I can hold you up so no one will know that you're here too" she say and stood up, holding me and I wrap my arms and legs immediately around her.

"I don't think you're able to hold me while focusing to fuck me, Chaeryeongie. Just wait when we're at home later" I say quietly and look at her, while she rub her bulge against my front.

"Then be ready that I probably be rough later" I nod my head and kiss her on her cheek and lips.

She let me down and we leave the bathroom together, walking beside each other without showing anyone that we made out and all.

I'm on my knees, between her legs as we were done with fucking, but I wanted to suck her off since she's still hard as a rock.

I have both my hands around her dick, moving my hands up and down to give her the pleasure she needs.

I kiss her shaft, up to her tip while looking up to her, making eye contact "keep looking up to me like that while you suck me" she get one hand on the back of my head and push me down her length.

I gag, since I never really sucked dick before, just two times and those two times were with Chaeryeongie.

"How come you're still not used to my cock? Still gagging and choking around it" she say and kept my head down, thrusting into my mouth, me holding tightly onto her thighs.

I shake my head because my breathe got shorter and shorter and she let go of my head.

So I pull a bit away, my drool mixed with some of her pre-cum and I spit it on her dick, stroking it again.

She hook her hand under my chin and make me look at her "I said you should look up to me while sucking me off" she said in a more seduced way.

"But you pushed my head down and-"

"I didn't told you to talk back. Do what I told you to do and make me cum, before I fuck you again" I just sit there and stare up, her dick in my hand.

It's the first time she is so dominant, the other time she was gentle, asked if I'm okay but today she really meant it that she was fucking me rough, because im sore already.

But I like this side of hers, when she'll be dominant and tell me what to do and all, it's hot.

"No, not again. I'm so sore, Chaeryeongie" I tell her and she chuckle.

"I know you would like it, Minseo. You're a little slut, especially for me" she say and I nod my head, taking her tip in my mouth and suck her, keeping the eye contact like she told me to do.

Its so embarrassing to keep eye contact while having her dick inside my mouth, taking slowly more and more of her length.

I twirl my tongue around her dick, moving my head up and down, looking down just once, but back up when she thrust into my mouth, making me gag around her again.

"You should behave" she glare at me a little and I nod my head, playing a little with her balls and she moan loudly.

"That's good, keep going like that and I will cum soon" she praise me, what I definitely like, so I suck even more.

She once again hold my head down and thrust a few times, her legs shaking as she cum inside my throat and a bit on my tongue.

I swallow and she sighs out, leaning her head against the headboard a little and playing with my hair a little.

"Gosh, this felt so good, baby. Do you want me to touch you or something?" She ask me as I sit down beside her.

"Just cuddles, my knees hurt right now from kneeling down" I say and she already lay down so I lay down too, the back of my head resting on her arm, while my arm is a little over her stomach, feeling her sexy abs with my hand.

I snuggle up to her and she wrap her arm around me tightly, getting the blanket over us so we won't get cold and stay warm since we're both naked.