16

Yeji's pov

I'm at the store with Ryujin, because we both will buy groceries for our dorms and probably other things too.

"How's it so far with Minseo?" She ask me, both of us putting sweets in our carts.

"Good I would say. What does Minseo like?" I ask, looking at other sweets and snacks.

"She don't really eat sweet stuff or any sweets ir snacks. Have you ever seen her eat those stuff?" I shake my head.

"She really don't eat something like that? How?? Not even cookies or something?" I ask.

"No, she don't really eat those stuff. But you can buy her some packs of chocolates milk and keep them cold, that's what she enjoys, maybe some gum or lollies too so she will stop smoking" Ryujin say and we went to the drinks and she put alot of chocolate milk in the cart, but I will buy all of them to make Minseo happy, atleast maybe a little.

"She smokes? How come I never seen her smoke? Not even at the dorm" I look at her and she looks at me too.

"Then either she really tries her best to stop, or she is doing it secretly because she avoids getting asked why she's smoking and all that" we walk a little more as she tells me this, me pushing the cart as we shop a bit more.

"Does she have a reason?" I ask, both of us standing by the plushies now.

"I can tell you a bit more about her when we're outside. Buy her some plushies, she likes to cuddle with them usually" she say and I look a little confused at her at first, but just did what she told me and put a few in the cart aswell, some big ones and some small ones.

We went to the cashier and I put in some gum and lollies too, hoping Minseo won't be mad later because she will find out then that I talked with Ryujin about her.

After we paid for everything we sat down on a bench, me holding two bags but we will put them in my trunk soon when we will drive back to the dorms.

"So, what's that about Minseo?" I ask her.

"She's like, she have that 'I don't care' attitude, we both know. We might not look that much differently because we're twins, but we are definitely not the same. We didn't had the same friends for a bit, but her friends she had before wasn't the greatest and one of the reasons she started smoking, her friends didn't really liked me or Yuna, but she stood up or protected us infront of them because we didn't know the reason why they didn't liked us, maybe they just wanted to do that so Minseo is kind of like, barely with us. So, mine and Yuna's friends, Chaeryeongie and Lia Unnie, kind of adopted her in our friendgroup and since then we are really close. Minseo also had often fights with our parents or other family members because of how Minseo can be. She have bad tempter because of those dumb friends, but the attitude that she don't really care, she have them since we're little and sometimes it can be good because some people can be bad and all and she would mostly protect me and Yuna. There's just much that happened and that's why she's most of the times like that, but she can be really sweet too" she say and I turn my attention to her while she was looking to the bags a little.

"Tell me everything. I want to be prepared to know all kinds of Minseo" I say and she looks at me.

"Minseo treats me alot like Yuna, like a baby sibling, but I'm just 14 mins younger than her, you know? We're the same age, she's just a little older. But I honestly enjoy it a little that she babies me a little. She's protective, alot, I'm sure she would protect you too if something would happen to you. About those sweets and stuff, there's no real reason, she just don't really enjoy them, but maybe you can try feeding her your snacks, maybe she will like them. She started with those sex stuff too because of her old friends, they literally took away her childhood because they're 1 to 2 years older than Minseo, so. She was happy that she got out of this bad circle of friends, but then you and your friends happened and started picking on her, so it will take long for you to gain her trust completely" she get out a bottle of sprite, taking some sips from it.

"Its sad what she went through since she is little, or like 13 or something. But why the plushies? All I can remember is that she don't have any at her room at home and also not at the dorm" I say and look at the bag full of plushies.

"I really hope you want to know the things and won't use it against her or something. If you hurt her then I will end you" she warns me.

"I won't do that. I want to be closer to her, Ryujinnie" I tell her and hold my hands a little up.

"Minseo usually gets homesick easily, but I think since I'm close to her she don't really is like that. Back then when we were on a classtrip with our class, we were in the same class as her friends. She was sharing a room with them and she got her plushies with her that our parents had given her over the years, from being 1 month old to I think 11. They made fun of her because of her having plushies and still cuddled with them. It didn't stopped till that one month later she washed them and gave them to kids, for free, so they will stop with all of that. After that she barely talked because like, those are stuff with memories, they were birthday gifts from parents and other family members. You bought that one plushie, a tiger, Minseo had a familiar one and it was her favourite, so I'm pretty sure she will like the tiger the most and have the other ones on her bed. Just please don't make fun of her, Yeji, I don't want her to be sad or something. Don't fuck it up if you want to gain her trust and all that" she pat my shoulder a few times and I was nodding my head all of the time.

"I won't make fun or something, okay? Let's go home then so I can give those things to her" I say and got up from the bench.

"Minseo is working, I will pick her up later. In that time you can make everything ready to surprise her a little. Make it good" she shows me thumbs up and eye smiles at me.

"Okay okay, you just need to tell me when she's coming to the dorm and that's all. But still, let's go back to the dorms now so I can put her chocolate milk into the fridge, you said she likes them cold" she got up too and we walk over to my car to finally drive home, and it was really enjoyable with her and talking about stuff Minseo likes.