8

Yeji's pov
1 week later

Minseo and I are moving in a dorm, and it made me so happy that she was okay being in a dorm with me, eventhough she still sometimes be annoyed at me or shout at me or something.

It's only one bedroom with 2 beds, so we need to share a bedroom, and I'm so sure of it that she don't really like it but need to get used to it for the next two years.

I'm already done, and Minseo is bending a little forward toward her bed to put on the bedsheets and all, but she's wearing a skirt and it's revealing.

I got up from my bed and walk towards her, pulling her skirt a little down and she stood up normally, looking over her shoulder to face me.

"Hmm?" Was her reply to my actions.

I kept my hand on her skirt, so it's gonna be comfortable "it's just me, but your skirt is way too short. Do you have any safety pants you can wear under?" I ask her and she shake her head, going back on doing her bed.

"Are you uncomfortable seeing my panties?" She ask me.

"No, no it's not that. Your friends asked us if we want to go out later together, its windy since its winter, the start of November. You shouldn't just wear panties under your skirt. Do you know how many guys would get horny and try to hit on you to fuck you? Or just thinking of this sight and jerking themselves off of the thought of you? Please, even if you're comfortable just wearing panties under your skirt, I'll give you safety pants and you gonna wear them so you also won't catch a cold or something, because tonight is gonna be really cold" I explain and travel my hands up to her waist, having my hands there and she stood back up.

"But Yeji, why would you care about it?" She ask.

"Minseo, you look good in anything you wear, but there are disgusting people outside who will stare at you or do those disgusting stuff. Not only that, they especially would think of you or hit on you because you're young, you're 18, most guys like younger girls, 18 and younger and its really weird and not good. I'm just trying to protect you, so please?" I ask her.

She turn around completely and put her hands on my shoulders, looking up to me.

"I will wear your safety pants, but also only when you protect me outside too from bad people" she say, playing a little with my tshirt.

"You want me to protect you? Okay, I will do that, but you need to walk close to me since we want to walk a little around with some drinks" she nod her head.

"This is your chance to show me that you can protect me well, and build up the trust in me, just a little bit" she tells me and slap my shoulder a little.

"I will show you if something might happen, that I can protect you" she kiss me on my cheek and let go of me.

"Good, but now let me do my bed? So it's done already and I can sleep good" so I nod my head and let go of her so she can continue making her bed.

I still hope she would sometimes come to me to have some cuddles, but I think it will take her a little to want some cuddles.

It's around 10 or 11 pm, and it's a surprise that Minseo is showering with me together and even let me hug her from behind.

No sexual things or intentions, just hugging her and its cute to me that she let's me do that.

"Yeji" I open my eyes as she called me out.

"Yes?" I ask her because she didnt said anything, just my name.

"You're hard and don't ask me for sex?" She ask.

"Not everything needs to be about sex. Eventhough it's good with you and I feel good, I don't want to have sex everyday or 3 times a week or more than that. I honestly want to have sex, when we both want it. I don't want you to feel forced, I also don't want you to force me, eventhough I think you wouldn't do that. But you understand? Even if I'm hard, I don't always need to have sex to get rid of my bulge or jerking off. I mean like, sure I'm mostly in the mood when I'm hard, but don't feel forced to do something against it or help me get rid of it, I want you to enjoy it too" I say and brush her wet hair back.

It somehow feels like we're in a relationship, sometimes, but I know that either she won't give me a chance, or over the time fall for me too like I've been falling for her recently.

"I honestly don't feel forced with you, Yeji. I know we never spoke when we wanted it and it just happened, but I will let you know now that we... gonna live together for two years" she say and get out and wrap a towel around her, so I do the same since we already washed our bodies and our hair.

We got dressed and I just follow her into our room because I slowly want to get bed ready and it seems like she want that too.

"Minseo, do you have regrets being in a dorm with me?" I ask, sitting down on my bed and she sit on hers.

"How can I answer this? Its the first day. I mean yes, I didn't really piled it sharing a room with you at our classtrip, but I also somehow enjoyed it a little, you know? My honest thoughts are that you said you want to show me that you can change, and I will change for you too and be more friendly, but in school we barely talk or anything so being in a dorm with you will give you the chance to show me how you can be. Also it won't be too embarrassing sleeping with you if we had different dorm partners and it would be too obvious then. Also you're scared of thunderstorms and I sometimes can be holding you to calm you down since it seems like you're shy or embarrassed to let people know and it's understandable and I won't judge. Just please don't be too affectionate, atleast not now and let me get comfortable and used to having you around" I start to smile a little about it but look down so she won't see it because it clearly is embarrassing.

"You thought alot about it I see" she nod her head.

"Yeah, like it was 50/50, I wanted to give it a try, but also wouldn't, but I talked with Ryujinnie alot about it because... I needed some advice and she would always listen to me and give me good advice. Your friends are in different class and I think it would be weird to you to be in a room with someone you barely know" she says more.

"I didn't know you can be this understanding" I say and she throw a pillow at me.

I catch it "Shut up, Yeji. You're being mean when I try to be friendly to you and explain you my side why I'm your dorm partner. I hate you" she lay down on her bed and I just chuckle and stand up.

I get her head up and put her pillow underneath her head so she lays comfortable "I'm just teasing you, okay?" She looks up to me and gets grumpy.

"Still being mean to me. I explain to you-"

"I understand, Minseo-ah, its cute, you're cute" I say and she looks at me, without saying something. 

I make my way to the lightswitch and turn the light off and walk over to my bed, hitting my good by the bed and it hurts so much.

I lay in bed and hold my feet, hearing Minseo laughing "its not funny, Minseo. It fucking hurts" I tell her and she stopped laughing.

"Right... I'm sorry" she say, and just a few seconds after she bursts out laughing again at me, but this time more.

I'm honest, it hurts pretty bad and it annoys me that she's laughing at me, but her laugh is adorable and it's the first time I'm the reason she's laughing.

"Okay okay, imma stop. Goodnight, Yeji" she say and was moving around in her bed.

"Goodnight, Minseo-ah" I tell her and make myself comfortable in my bed too to sleep and then the both of us are going to school, probably not together but atleast I'm sharing a dorm with her.