37

Yeji's pov

It's around 7am and Minseo won't let me go, and is all whiny eventhough I have a schedule.

"Minseo, baby, I need to go" I tell her, being caged in her embrace because she won't let me go.

"No, not today" she whine, wrapping her arms and legs even tighter around me.

"I have a schedule, I'll be coming to your home later when I'm done, okay? I will cuddle you then" I tell her and she whine, holding on my pajama shirt.

"Girls, I need a rescue here for me" I shout and hear footsteps.

"I won't let go, no matter how much the girls will help you" she say and hide in my neck.

"Minseo, let go of her" Ryujin said.

"Yeji won't take long since its an solo schedule for her today. The rest of us will be here" Lia says too.

"Even more bad that only you get to schedule and don't have you here" Minseo say and I sigh a little out.

"It won't take that long" I tell her.

"I don't care. I don't want you to leave" she say.

She's clinging so much to me, that I could easily get up with her in my arms, having her now on my lap "yesterday I was clingy because of the thunderstorms, but I would've never guessed that you would cling onto me like that. Baby, I'll be away for just a few hours, and then we can spend time together" I say and she hide in my neck.

"No, don't leave" she say and I sigh out.

"I need to work, baby, and pay some stuff. You have your sisters here, your friends. I'll be gone for just a few hours and then I have tomorrow off" I say and she shake her head.

"Baby, I can get in really bad trouble coming too late to work. I don't want to get in trouble. So please, let me go" I tell her, but this time in a way to let her know that it's enough now.

She was letting a little loose but look at me "how many hours?" She ask.

"Just a few hours, princess. Around 4 or 5 hours. I know it maybe sound long, but the time will rush by so fast" I say and she sigh a little out, but kissing my lips.

"Please be fast then? I want cuddles" she say and I nod my head.

"I will try. Cuddle up with the girls a little and watch a movie or something, so the time will run fast" I get up and hand her to the girls like she's a baby, what she noticed.

"Hey, I'm not a baby, Yeji" she looks at me as she was put on the feets.

"You're my baby. Okay, then, I will change my clothes now and then go" I say.

"Not even let me inside while you change? I saw every single bit of you" Minseo say and I put my pointer finger at her.

"Its because you would hug me and then again won't let me go, and I can't be late. So, I will change while you're outside too and then go to work" I say and she was grumpy.

"You're an ass for not wanting me to hug you" she say.

"I love your hugs, but right now I need to go. So, I will close the doors now, change and work" I say and close the door to change, eventhough I could see a little that Minseo was sad about it not being in a room with her.

Minseo's pov

I'm in the livingroom with the girls, cuddled up on Chaeryeong and sit on her lap, my head on her shoulder.

"So you two are together now?" Lia ask.

"Mhmm" I mumble and nod my head.

"What, for how long now?" Yuna ask.