20

Yeji's pov
7weeks later (also new year, January)

Minseo's ankle healed better that she don't have a cast around it anymore and is learning to put pressure on her foot again so she can walk normally.

We had ups and downs still in those 7 weeks, but also got a little bit closer.

"Minseo-ah" I call her out because she's so focused on watching the movie that we're watching and she's letting me having my head on her lap, she also eats popcorn, so I guess that's the only real sweet thing she likes.

"Hm?" She ask and glance down to me shortly.

"You know my friends... they are going out of school soon and want to celebrate it already. They asked if I want to come, would you come with me? There would be alot more people too" I ask her and she stopped the movie and look down to me.

"Hell yeah, I'm gonna whoop some asses right there. We should go shopping, we're gonna be the sexiest people there, so the attention will be more on us than the graduation they have in a few months" she say, smiling evily and rubbing her hands.

"I will take revenge on them, for what they did to you, and to me" she say and put my head up from her lap and stood up, I'm still looking at her.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get ready? We will go shopping now to wear sexy stuff at the party there" she say and rush into our room to get ready for shopping.

"Minseo, its so early, its 11am" I tell her and walk to our bedroom too.

"I know that you're still tired and you fell asleep multiple times laying in my lap. I will drive, we will go shopping fastly and then I'll drive us back" she say and start to undress to wear things for outside, so I just start to do the same thing.

"Yeji, wakey, we're at the mall" she shake me and I sit up normally, my neck hurting from how I was leaning to the side in the car.

"Don't worry, I'll give your neck a massage when we're back at the dorms" she say and leave the car, while I still need to wake up more.

She opens the door to my side and I get out too, seeing that she lock the car up.

"Okay so, I will wear a dress. What do you want to wear? What are you comfortable with?" She ask and hook her arm with mine, going into the mall.

"I think something close to a suit, or like suitpants and a white shirt" I say, because I don't really know what to wear that can be sexy.

"Okay, we can spice it up a little, I have things at the dorm" she say and pulled me into a shop, and here are alot of dresses.

"Wah, here are a few that I like" she say and walk over the things "you can look around too, maybe you find your stuff" she say and look at me.

"I don't really like going around alone... I feel awkward then" I say and she nod her head.

"Then, I'll make it fast, and then we can look for the clothes you want to wear" she say, so I nod my head.

I'm waiting infront of the little changing room that Minseo is in, and we have some things for me too, but I will change into them after Minseo.

"Yeji-ah, come inside. Does it look great?" She ask and I stood up, going in without someone seeing Minseo and she still looks at herself in the mirror.

I felt a little hot, knowing I'm blushing because of how good she looks like in that black dress.