5

Minseo's pov

Warning: smut in this chapter!

I'm in the kitchen in Ryujinnie's and the others house to make all of us some breakfast, Lia hugging me from behind.

"What's with Yeji?" Ryujin ask me and stood beside me now, helping me a bit with making breakfast.

"She knows that I'm here, and before Mrs Yoo scold me again I told her she can come here if she wants to eat and don't want to be alone. Just don't think I will interact that much with her" I tell all of them because they know the relationship I have with Yeji, and it's not good.

"Do you have hoodies with you?" Ryujin ask me.

"Yes I do, why?"

"Can I have one of your hoodies? Because its a little cold" I nod my head at her "you surely go there yourself and go on my suitcase, and then take a hoodie"

She smiles a little and leave to get a hoodie of mine for herself.

Ryujin's pov

I'm going into the house of Minseo and Yeji and she was still in bed doing nothing.

"Why are you still in bed? Come with us and eat breakfast that Minseo is cooking right now" I say and open Minseo's suitcase, finding a hoodie and I take it, holding it in my arms.

"Because I'm still tired and Minseo hates me, don't want to get on her nerves by just being there" she say and lay back down on the bed.

I sit down on it and look confused at her "since when do you really care about it if she hates you or not, Unnie? You always pick on her or tease her, ofcourse she don't like you like she likes us" I say and look at her.

"I like her, alot. I'm trying to get closer but she won't even let me. I will stop picking on her because I want her, to be mine, you know?" She sit up again too.

"Yours as in being your girlfriend? Do you have feelings for her? How come you got feelings for her only from picking on her?" I ask because its a little weird falling inlove with someone who only pick on and tease.

"I don't know how it happened, okay? All I know is that I want her, but she's just ignoring me, or tries her best to do that. I'm happy that Mrs Yoo found her at your house and need to come back here. I'm honest, it was scary all alone here, and being kinda far away from all of you, but she came back here then ofcourse" she say and get the blanket around her.

"Well, did something happened when she came back here? Don't tell me you two fucked again" I say and get up from their bed.

"No, no we didn't! She said it was a one time thing, so I won't push her into doing it with me again, but it's still in my head that she told me I'm the best from the ones she had before (poor Chaeryeong). What happened yesterday was because well I'm kind of still scared of thunder and she first made fun and all but after that cuddled me and said nothing except holding me tightly in her arms, I liked it" she got a little shy talking about it.

"Well yeah, Yuna is scared of thunders too so she is used to cuddle Yuna, especially when we were a little younger. She's the older one so yeah, big sister instinct I would say" Yeji nod her head and stretch herself on the bed.

Someone came in and Minseo leaned on the doorframe, arms folded under her chest "what take you two so long? Food is done, just come now" she tell us and immediately leave after glaring at Yeji a bit, probably because we sit so closely to each other.

"You see, she just see me and glare immediately" Yeji say and stood up, I guess she will just go to my house in pajama.

Minseo's pov