22

No one's pov

It took both Yeji and Ryujin one week to feel good again with your help and taking care of them.

And so today is the celebration of Yeji's friends, she's driving the two of to the location, both of you wearing your outfits.

(Yeji's outfit just that she wear leather pants)

"I'm excited to see their faces" you say, you're turned in a way that you can look at her while she is driving.

"I'm honestly a little scared to see them" she answers.

"Oh, don't worry, I will make them shut once they talk bad" you pat her shoulder gently because she's the one driving you two.

It's 10pm, you already drank a little alcohol to loose a little up, but you definitely know what you're doing.

People had looked at you and Yeji already multiple times and her friends just looked at you two at a judging way because people talked about you two and how hot you looked.

You stood infront of Yeji, with a class with wine in your hands, wanting to sit on her lap but she have her legs a little spread.

"Close your legs a little please, want to sit on your lap" you say and she looks up at you with an dominant gaze.

"Sit down" she say and you tilt your head a little.

"You need to close your legs a little, Yeji" you pout just a little at her and she smirk a little.

"You still can sit down, so, take a seat" she say and you just look a little down, now knowing that she wants you to sit on her crotch.

"I-... Yeji" you blush and she pulls you a little closer.

"Sit down" she kind of demand you to do so, and you listen to her.

You sit down on her crotch, don't really find a way to sit comfortably on her.

Her arms wraps around your waist, pulling you a little closer and you just feel her being hard underneath you, what embarres you a little, eventhough you're the only one knowing this.

"You like it?" She whisper in your ear and you look a little down.

"Don't flirt or something, Yeji..." you tell her, feeling how she covered you up a little more.

With her jacket on your lap, you feel a bit more comfortable now on her lap as you have a dress that's revealing, but you like the dress.

"The slut sitting on Yeji's lap like she's her pet" one of Yeji's friends say, looking annoyingly at you.

Yeji rubbed your arms a little and you look at her "dont listen, they don't know anything, darling" she kiss your shoulder and you nod your head.

"I need to use the bathroom, baby, will you wait here?" She ask you and you got up from her lap, holding her jacket around your waist.