10

Minseo's pov

It's 2 am, I'm driving with Lia because Ryujin had the idea to go into a club with Chaeryeong and Yeji, and now we need to pick them up.

Good that I said I won't come so now I can atleast pick them up and can make sure they get to their dorm safely while I probably need to put Yeji to bed and change her and all.

Ryujin told me that Yeji drank alot more and is probably drunk now, and I don't know and don't want to handle it.

"Gosh, these idiots will be so loud" Lia already whine around.

"You can be happy that Ryujin and Chaeryeong are just tipsy. I'll be having a drunk Yeji with me and if she won't behave I will let her out of the dorm so I can rest" I tell her and park the car infront of the club I think they're in.

"I think you should take care of her than kicking her out your dorm" Lia say and i sigh out and leave my car to get the girls, and Lia will be helping me since she's roommates with Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

I get out my phone and call Ryujin, and seems like she had her phone in her hand the whole time and was waiting for my call.

"You're there?" She ask me.

"Yes, I'm outside already with Lia. Come outside so I can drive us back to the dorms" I say and be on the phone with her but she dont talk, so I'm guessing she's coming outside with the girls now.

We turn to the door and see them coming outside while holding Yeji because Yeji looks like she wants to run away.

"Minseo!" She shout and run to me, hugging me tightly.

"No Yeji, I told you yesterday that I don't like being affectionate. Let me go, you smell like shit" I say and she looks at me.

"I don't, I put perfume on me. I smell good" she say and slap my shoulder a little.

"Still, let go of me. You're being too clingy and I don't like that" I say and she pout at me.

"Why are you being so mean? I'm just happy to see you" she mumble a little and wanted to walk over the road without looking.

I hold on her hoodie and pull her back "are you crazy? You should wait for us before you walk somewhere. You're being a little kid right now" I say and hold on her wrist, looking left and right and walk with her to my car and she looks like being a happy kid right now.

I open the door to the back seats and help her getting inside "you will behave, or else I will let you out in here" I say and point at her.

"I'll behave, I promise, I will try my best" I just nod, putting the seatbelt around her and close the door.

I went to the drivers seat and Ryujin changed with Lia, so now Ryujin will sit beside me.

"Do you have water or something?" Ryujin ask while getting the seatbelt around herself.

"Its in the bottle holder. But I already drank some of it" I say and start the engine to drive us to the dorms and I'm sure none of us will go to school tomorrow.

"Do you need water too, Chaeryeongie, Yeji?" I ask them, because I always have some stuff to drink inside my trunk.

"Yeah, would be great" Chaeryeong said, so I leave again and open the trunk, getting out a water bottle.

Yeji on the other hand got the seatbelt off of her and turn in her seat, looking over the headlean.

"Minseo, what's that?" She ask, pointing at the ice tea bottles.

"Its ice tea. You want that rather than water?" I ask her and she nod, hugging the thing she leans her head on.

"Lia, what about you?" I ask.

"I'll be fine, I'll drink something at the dorm when I'm thirsty" she say and I nod, closing the trunk and make my way to Yeji's side again.

I hand the water over to Chaeryeong and then get the seatbelt again around Yeji, opening the bottle for her.

"You need to keep the seatbelt around you, the whole ride till were at the dorms" I kind of scold her and she looks at me with puppy eyes, drinking some of the ice tea.

She nod her head and I help her closing the bottle and she's honestly... a little cute right now.

I already brought the girls to their dorm and now walk a little more till Yeji and I are at our dorm, and on the stairs I stumbled around 3 times and my ankle hurts alot right now.

"Minseo-ah" Yeji said, leaning a little on me while I help her being stable in her drunken state.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"My pants are tight. So uncomfortable.." she say and tug a little at her pants.

"No, keep them on. At our dorm you can undress them" I say and she whine around loudly.

"Shush, its too late to be loud now, Yeji" I say and unlock the door and let her in first, laughing at her when she walked inside.

I close the door, locking it because it still can be dangerous, even if there are just students around us.

I walk behind Yeji and she sit down on my bed and looks up to me "you know, you almost exposed yourself that you have a dick. You just I guess told me you have a dick, but no one else" I say and she looks cute at me again.

"I have a dick?" She ask and I facepalm.

"You idiot, yes you do. You almost exposed yourself by shouting it, and now you ask if you have a dick? Feel between your legs or look inside your pants and then you know" I say and walk over to the side, my pajama hanging over the chair and imma change, I don't care if Yeji's around because she saw me more revealed than just underwear.

She undress her pants because she said they feel tight and she looks down to her lap, maybe now realising again that she have a dick.

I sit down beside her "change and get into your bed" I tell her and she looks at me.

"But I want cuddles" she say and I shake my head.

"No, I told you that I don't really like this kind of stuff. I only cuddle you when it thunderstorms so you can find peace and calm down" I tell her and she seems like she's about to cry.

"Please, I want cuddles, Minseo. I love your cuddles, please cuddle me" she hold my hands and I sigh out, because I don't want her to cry or make a scene now, maybe I should cave in.

"Yeji, don't cry" I tell her and she looks away from me.

"Okay okay, I will cuddle you, but only for tonight, yes? Just this night till you feel good" I say and she nod her head.

"Just this time, please" she say and I nod my head.

I take her hand and pull her carefully with me. As I lay down she is sitting there, and waits till she can either lay on me, or beside me and let me spoon her.

She lay on top of me and hide her face in my neck, holding onto my pajama shirt a little.

"Thank you, Minseo" she mumble and I just lazily pat her head after putting my blanket on us.

"No problem. Goodnight and sleep well, Yeji" she just nod her head and gets really comfortable on top of me, but right now I don't care as long as she's quiet and will sleep so I can sleep too.

I just hope she will remember tomorrow what happened, and if not I probably need to explain the things to her.