21

Minseo's pov

"Unnie, I'm not feeling well" Ryujin said over the phone because I'm taking care of Yeji aswell because she's not feeling well too.

"You're calling me to take care of you, am I right?" I ask her and she just answers with an "mhm"

"Then come over to my dorm, I will take care of you and Yeji then. She got the flu, you too?" I ask her and rub Yeji's face a kittle with the wet warm cloth, and it seems like she's falling slowly asleep.

"I think so. I need your chicken soup right now and maybe then cuddles?" She ask and Yeji dozed off, so I let the cloth rest on her forehead and put my blanket up to her shoulder.

"Chicken soup is in a big pot, already fed Yeji with it and she's falling asleep slowly. We need to be quiet so she can rest, okay? I will open the door for you already" I tell her and end the call between us.

She locked the door and rushed to me, wearing her pajama and went into mine and Yeji's dorm.

"You take care of her alot" she smirk a little at me.

"Its because its not easy for her to go home because her parents live far away from here, so, I will take care of her. She's more like a little sister, it don't feel like she's older" I say and she sit down on the chair and I put some chicken soup in a bowl for her.

"She's the youngest in her family, thats probably why she don't really act as the oldest, and you are the oldest in our family, so you take more like the parenting style in our friendgroup" Ryujin say and I put the bowl on the table infront of her.

"I don't mind taking care of her, I think it's getting us a little closer too, that's what she wants" I say and sit down infront of her.

"You do it just for her?" She ask and start to eat.

"No no, Ryujin-ah, I want to be closer to her too, I'm just careful because she have feelings for me. I know that she told me she wants to be my friend, but I'm sure she have little hopes in her mind we might can be more than just friends, like, being her girlfriend, because we already have a friendship with benefit. I know she did alot of things to me, and I could give it all to her back, but I see that she's trying her best to do better, to be close to me and to the rest of you, so I let her. Just... I know she talks with you alot about me, don't tell her something like I like her or something, I don't want her to have high hopes or something, okay?" She nod her head.

"You're cute, it's rare that you are like that. You dont fuck around with others? Just Yeji Unnie?" She ask.

"Just her. I don't want to do it with someone else, it's also not rushing with Yeji and all. We know what we like and don't like and where to stop. I also don't want to go through something with other people and their kinks, I'm not really into it and I'm experiencing aswell with Yeji some new things" I say and lean my head on my hand.

"I thought you two would do it every day" she say.

"No, we don't. It happens when it happens. We just do it when the both of us are in the mood" I tell her.

"But how will you two notice this?" She ask and I put my hand on her cheek.

"You will find out when you have your first time, Ryujinnie. Wait till you have a partner, don't be like me and do it with some guys or girls. It's better to do it with a partner that you trust the most, and especially wait when you're a little older too" I say and she nod her head.

"But can you still tell me?" She ask.

"It mostly leads from a kiss, to touching, and more sexual things. Look, I don't know how your partner will be, but Yeji always asks me if I want to do it before going any further, or we just tell each other we're in the mood. I don't know if you're a bottom, switch or top, if you're top then ask aswell, because it's always better to know, if you get asked, then be honest, it's either a yes or a no, and you need to be clear with the answer so your lover knows" I try to explain her.

"Should I ask Chaeryeongie?" She ask.

"Ryujin-ah, don't be fast with it. I know you love her, and you trust her enough, but please wait for the right time for it to come. The first time most of the time won't be the best, and you shouldn't just give your virginity to someone like its nothing, even if Chaeryeongie is special to you. Please just wait, okay?" I ask her and she nod her head.

"Can we go into the room and talk more while you cuddle me a little? I'm slowly getting sleepy" she say and I get the empty bowl and put it into the sink.

I pushed Yeji's bed on mine so it's bigger now and can hold Ryujin, and because I know Yeji will snuggle once she feels that I'm beside her.

I lay in the middle and Ryujin is laying on her side, her back against my side and holding my arm.

"Do you know if she have a crush on someone?" She ask me, she really loves Chaeryeongie alot.

"I don't know, Ryujinnie. But I can ask her tomorrow and give you an answer to it" I say, Yeji snuggling closer, her head on my shoulder, hiding in my neck.

"Okay, but be honest with me then please. I don't want you to lie to me" she say and look a little at me.

"I'll be, Ryujin. Now close your eyes and dream of her or something. Yeji is already sleeping like a little newborn baby, and you should too so both your flu will go away fastly" I say and I don't know if she have her eyes closed now, but Yeji was a little sweating right now.

She moves a little and is laying halfway on top of me and get more comfortable.

She only wears her big hoodie and her boxer only underneath, but I'll make sure Ryujin won't see, so Yeji won't get uncomfortable if someone might now about it.

I lean over and kiss Ryujin's head, doing the same to Yeji's forehead and she get her arm a little over me.

"Sleep well, my babies" I say and Ryujin nod her head and curled herself up and putting Yeji's blanket on herself to stay warm, while both of them will keep me warm for the time they'll be sleeping in my arms, especially Yeji.