11

Yeji's pov

I woke up because of people were talking outside, the door just a little open so I can hear the conversation well.

"How did it happened that you stumbled like 3 times, Minseo?" It was an elderly woman who spoke, so I guess it's either a ambulance nurse, or maybe her mother.

"Ryujin and some idiots when to a club and I needed to pick them up and bring them to their dorm and here. My roommate was drunk so it wasn't that easy to bring her here" Minseo said and I just noticed that I'm laying in her bed.

Did she cuddled me?

"You should've called me or dad sooner to take care of your ankle. You need to walk with a crutch now till your ankle is healed. You know we need to go to the hospital soon, once I wrapped your ankle around in a bandage to stabilise your ankle" her mother said and I feel a little bad because it's probably because of me.

"I was tired to do anything at that time, so I just went to bed. But now I'm in alot of pain, mom" Minseo say and whine a little around.

I sit up on her bed and rub my eyes, hearing how they I think left now to go to the hospital to get her a crutch and probably to look more and see what's with her ankle.

Minseo's pov

My father drove me back to the dorms and Ryujin helped me going up the stairs so we'll be on our floor and I'll just rest in my bed because I shouldn't walk that much.

"This is shit. Weeks to walk with this fucking thing now" I kick away some paper that laid on the floor and Ryujin laughs at me.

"Well, atleast we all will take care of you now, especially Yeji since she's your roommate" she say and I roll my eyes.

"She don't need to, because she gets too affectionate what I don't like, not with her" I say, because im affectionate sometimes with my friends, or my sisters, but I'm not really comfortable with Yeji being affectionate with me.

"Why not? You two clearly have sex, being close than ever. Why not comfortable when she hugs you or something?" She ask and I lean on the wall because we stood infront of her dorm.

"Because its weird. Being affectionate while sex is normal, without sex too, but I just don't really like it with her. We're not even close enough to hug each other or something" I tell her and she pats my head.

"You should get used to it, she's affectionate only with you eventhough she sometimes hangs out with us. Okay yesterday she was affectionate to me because she thought I was you, but I thought it was cute. You should let her, maybe she finds comfort in your embrace or something" she say and I sigh out.

"If you think it's cute then let her be affectionate with you" I say and she sighs out now and shake her head.

"You don't understand. I don't have a problem if she gets affectionate with me. But like I said, maybe she finds comfort in your embrace or something? She's trying to change, maybe she went through something aswell and is just comfortable in your arms or near you" she push me a little back and I hold onto her arm.

"You little bitch, I don't want my ankle to be broken, and I'm sure you don't want mom and dad scolding you for being at fault" I say and she just laugh.

"Just go into your dorm and let Yeji take care of you, maybe then you're being quiet" she opens the door then.

"Shut up, Ryujin" I tell her and slap her arm, then making my way to my dorm that's like two dorm rooms away from them.

"Yeah, I love you, Minseo. Have fun with Yeji Unnie" she shout and I just shake my head.

"Love myself too" I say and put the key inside the keyhole, but the door opens and Yeji shows up.