26

No one's pov

You and Ryujin are at a café, you wanted to talk with her about some advice and more.

But well, it mostly be talking about Yeji and your feelings for her.

What you two don't know is that there are fans who could recognise Ryujin and saw you for the first time, knowing you're Ryujin's twin, so they filmed you two a little, hearing a little what you're talking about.

"So, you do have feelings for Yeji?" She ask to make sure she heard it right.

"Yes, I do. I never thought it would happen cause of how much I did hated her back then. Its like the first time I'm inlove and I don't know what I should do. Yeji and I had a serious talk about something yesterday, its about that I left America earlier because I got abused and sexuallu assaulted almost everyday by my boss and some coworkers, I was the only girl there. Thats what I talked about with her because you know what Yeji and I did back then and probably still do, but I put it on pause because I'm not comfortable doing this right now after alot have happened and she was understanding. That's why I didn't want any of you to be there because it can be emotional. I don't want Yuna to know, okay? She will probably cry alot, we know how she is. But back to Yeji. We watched some movies and I fell asleep after I think the second one and she after some time pulled me in her arms what woke me up. She still have feelings for me, for over 3 years now, and eventhough I was 3 years away she still waited for me. She said, she won't move on till I have someone else and that she know I don't want her. So, should I date someone so she can move on?" You ask her and Ryujin was shocked at hearing what happened to you, and a little mad now about your last sentence.

"Are you crazy? You shouldn't date someone else if you clearly have feelings for her too. You should date her. Take her out on a date, because you're not as shy as she is" she say and you sigh a little out.

"Ryujin-ah, you don't understand. She's doing so much for me, she's so understanding. She went through alot because of me and she dont deserve this. I get mad so easily at mostly anything and I don't want her to put the fault on her when I get mad at something. She just get hurt when she is with me and I don't want this, I want her to be happy. I can't give her all the love back that she have for me. She's an idol, she have alot to do, she probably won't even really focus on that then anymore once we are together and I don't want her to loose her job as being an idol because she worked hard to get where she is. She's not putting herself first, but I need her to put herself first. She's taking care of me so much eventhough she's tired and worn out and all. All the things I did to her is treating her bad, just sometimes holding her to comfort her and once took care of her when she was ill, that's all I did for her, Ryujin, it's not as much as she did for me" you say and got a little emotional about this and Ryujin was listening without interrupting you.

"Minseo, you're not putting yourself first too. Have you listened to yourself? All you did right now is thinking about Yeji and putting her first. Maybe you should work a little on your bad tempter that you got when you were starting to be a teenager. You're still in the past and the things that happened. You've texted and facetimed Yeji all the time she got and you spend your free time being with her over phone. You don't know how happy she always was to know you would call her instead of me or Yuna or the other too you're close to. She always told you her worries and other stuff and you comforted her or gave her advice on to maybe do things better for herself. You helped her alot those 3 years, that's why we all call you Itzy's mother because you're there for everyone if we talk with you about something. Yeji is older than you, but you treat her like the younger one because you're the oldest sibling in our family and she's the younger sibling in her family. Please don't date someone else, you just break your heart and her heart. You two make each other happy and you two are there for each other. You are talking with her immediately about things that are important, maybe she don't really, but you two can work together so she will tell you things that might make her uncomfortable or things she don't like. You two really should date to know more about each other, way more than just the few things you two know" she say and hold both your hands in a comforting way and it's the first time over all those years you're talking with Ryujin about something serious, or have a talk with her without teasing anyone.

"I will work on my bad tempter. But it's the first time I'm inlove, I don't really know how a relationship works. I want to make everything right for Yeji, I don't want her to be hurt or something. I just thought it maybe be the right decision dating someone else so she can move on and won't be hurt more. I bought a house so I can spend time with Yeji too because she's not allowed to come to our house, we both know the reason. I want my home to be her safe space and that she don't need to hide anything there, especially not herself. I want her to be herself when she's with me. I really don't want to hurt her. I will work on my bad tempter first before I start dating her, I don't want to see her crying or anything just because I might be mad at her and shout at her, I don't want this" you shake your head a little and look a little down to the table.

"You're cute, Minseo" you kicked her ankle under the table and she looks a little hurt.

"I'm telling you about how I feel, what I worry and overthink about and get really emotional and you say I'm cute? You're just ruining the mood. I want your advice, not wanting to know I'm cute or something, Ryujinnie..." you look at her and she chuckle a little and rub her ankle.

"But I mean it. You want to work on yourself for yourself and for Yeji so everything will be perfect. But you definitely need to talk with Yeji after you worked on yourself that Yeji should tell her concerns to you too like you do with her, it's important in a relationship to talk with each other even if it might hurt the other one. It's important to talk about everything that needs to be talked about. If it's something good or something bad. You're 21, she's 22, you're old enough to make your own decision. I know it would be your decision to date someone else and let Yeji move on, but this is quiet an asshole move to do. You can try it with her, and if you know it won't really work out then you need to be honest so the both of you can move on even if it might be hard. Just let her know the truth, Minseo, please. You're her comfort person and her safe space, she probably would tell you most of the things, or maybe won't talk but lay in your arms because it comforts her and let her know she have someone who would do everything for her to make her feel good about herself and all" she got over to you and pulled you a little in her arms and you only sigh out most of the times.

"Why is being inlove so complicated? Why does it just happen to fall inlove when I didn't even wanted to" you say and wrap your arm around her waist while resting your head on her shoulder.

"Falling inlove with someone without really wanting it is the best way of falling inlove, because it just happens. Like you said, work on yourself and then ask Yeji to go on a date with you and tell her maybe how you feel, or say it some other time to her" Ryujin say and rub your back.

"But it will be complicated a little. She's an idol, almost the whole world know your group. I know she don't have a dating ban anymore, but I honestly don't always want to hide. I want to hold hands with her, give her pecks and all, and especially take her out on dates without hiding we're dating" you say in a sad tone.

"I know, it probably will be some topics you will have fights, but I'm pretty sure you two can work through this" she pat your back and you nod your head.

"I'm sure we will fight a few times about something like this, but I won't be the one ignoring the other one and try to talk about it again and make things right, I hope Yeji is like this too"

"I'm pretty sure she is. You two would make a power couple. You love each other, being there for each other equally, you two know what you want and you also are communicating well but this can be better. You would be a great couple" you look at her and smile, nodding your head.

"I will make her mine in some time, I promise you" you say.

"You should promise this for yourself" you nod again and give her a big squeeze because the talk with her was honestly helpful for you and you know what you can do better and for yourself and for Yeji.