13

Yeji's pov

"Do you need anything?" I ask Minseo, since she's laying in her bed, her ankle is broken because of my 'friends', so she needs to take alot of care now for a few weeks.

I put my hand on her thigh and she looks at me "I don't need anything right now, Yeji" she say and put her hand over mine and brush her thumb over my skin.

"Okay, but let me know if you need something" I lean forward and kiss her forehead.

"Eww" she say and wipe her forehead.

"Hey, don't be so mean, this kiss means alot" I tell her and she laugh a little.

"I'm just teasing, Yeji" she say and put the blanket over her, so my hand on her thigh will also be under the blanket.

"I could tease you easily now too" I smirk at her and squeeze her thigh, knowing my hand is close to her private part.

She only looks at me and pout a little "not now, Yeji. I just want to rest and sleep a little" she tells me.

"I was just saying. Do you want cuddles?" I ask her, brushing my thumb on her thigh comfortably.

"No, but I know that you want to cuddle, but not today" she say and smiles.

"Yes, we will cuddle" I say and lay myself carefully on her, because that's how we always cuddle, her holding me in her embrace.

"No, Yejiii! No cuddles" she say but I was making myself more comfortable on her, my head on her shoulder to hide in her neck.

"Yes cuddles, I'm already laying comfortable on you, now you need to hold me aswell and everything is good" I say and chuckle at myself because she sighs annoyingly out.

"You can be a pain in the ass, really, Yeji. What am I gonna do with you those two years. We have two separated beds and you still sleep with me almost every night"

"Because I like to be close to you, Minseo, so let me be, that means I'm comfortable with you and all" I tell her and slap her shoulder a little.

"Cool, I feel like I'm the Unnie, but you are. Stop being so comfortable with me, it's disgusting" she say and it hurted a little.

"Don't say that.." I say quietly and she try to look at me, but couldn't because I'm hiding in her neck.

"I'm just joking and teasing, Yeji. You shouldn't take most of the things serious of what I say. You see, that you still don't really know me, and you have feelings for me. It will probably change after some time" she pat my head a little.

"You're really mean to me, how will I know you're just joking? Asshole" I say quietly and frustrated.

"You're an asshole. You always take any chance to cuddle up to me, every single time"

"Yeah, if you wouldn't like it you would push me away or something. Seems like you do enjoy it a little" I say and put my hand on her cheek, slapping it a little but just gently.

"Just be quiet, I want to sleep" she say and slap my ass.

She lean her head a little more on my head and I guess she have her eyes closed now to really sleep, so I stop talking and close my eyes and try taking a nap like she will do now.