23

Yeji's pov

Ryujin texted in the group chat that she made breakfast and want me and Minseo to come over too to eat with her, Lia and Chaeryeong, but Minseo is still asleep.

"Minseo-ah, its time to wake up" I say and sit up, because she moved so many times that she just laid down on me and since then didn't change how she was laying.

She fell a little back what woke her up, because she hold onto me tightly and I could feel a little that her heart started to beat faster.

"I thought I fell" she say and catch her breathe a little because it frightened her a little.

"You almost did, that's why you're holding tightly onto me. Ryujinnie made breakfast, let's go over to them and eat breakfast with them?" I ask her and she start to whine.

"No, I want to sleep and cuddle" she say and wrap her arms and legs around me, so I stood up.

"No, we will go to their dorm and eat, so you might feel better too because you were drunk" I say and leave our bedroom, wearing my slippers and take my keys with me so we can go back inside.

"No, Yeji I'm tired and want to sleep and cuddle" she say and I knock on their dorm door.

"You can sleep later, and no cuddles now" I say and Ryujin smiles at me and Minseo.

"No, I didn't slept well, I want to sleep, Yeji, please let me sleep" she whine again and I took a seat on one of those chairs with Minseo on my lap.

"You'll get off my lap now, sit beside me, and we eat with all of them together" I say and she starts to cling on me.

"No, won't happen. You won't let me sleep and won't cuddle, so I won't go off your lap, it's comfortable right now. And you're being an asshole" she say and lay her head more on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my back now.

"You know I can't really eat like that" I say, and the girls were just listening while eating.

"Your fault, I said I want to sleep, you carried me here and let me be on your lap, now you need to live with it" she say and I sigh out.

"Is she like this when people don't let her sleep?" I ask Ryujin.

"Yep, she always hates to wake up early" she answers and I nod my head and try my best to eat while having Minseo sitting on my lap.

"Did you got accepted to JYPE?" Lia ask me.

"I did, did the rest of you too?" I ask them, because we all just randomly wrote an email to JYPE to be an idol, plus sending dance videos that we can dance and all that.

"Yeah, we go in, Yuna aswell. Minseo, did you?" Ryujin ask her.

"Don't want to be an idol, I'll be an cook because I like to cook, and I'll be learning that in America so I know how to cook other things too and not only Korean food" Minseo say against my neck.

"But it would be so cool if you would be an idol too" Ryujin say again.

"I don't want to have a dumb dating ban or have to be different to how I'm usually are. You 5 fit into it more because you're all good girls, I don't really behave and I think it would just take me a few months to be kicked out by misbehaving. Also I'm smoking, so definitely no. People can know me as your and Yuna's older sister but that's it, I won't even show myself" she looks at Ryujin and then hide back in my neck.

"Nah, you're the groups mommy, you'll always be" Ryujin say and Minseo sigh a little out.

"First of, I'm your and Yuna's Unnie. Even if I'm not the oldest I can be the groups Unnie. And now let me rest" Minseo say and I just rub her back a little.

We were eating and drinking for like an hour and Minseo kept falling a little back because she really slept while sitting on my lap.

"I will bring her to bed" I say and stood up while holding Minseo up.

"You can lay her in one of our beds" Lia say.

"She probably want some cuddles and our beds are together so we fit more onto it" I say and they all smirk at me.

"Its okay, take her with you so you have her all for yourself" Ryujin says and pat me on my shoulder.

I lay Minseo on the bed and tuck her in, kissing her forehead and she start to smile a little.

"Yeji, I really like you" she say, she still have her eyes closed, but her cheeks slowly turn pink.

"I really like you too" I tell her and sit down on the bed, and she rest her head on my lap.

"You like me more than I like you, Yeji" she say, her arm a little over my lap too.

"I know, but... its new that you just tell me you really like me, it warms my heart" I tell her and she smiles.

"That's good. You should cuddle me, like you told them, I probably want cuddles and I really want them" she got a little up and lay on her side.

So, I hug her from behind and snuggle a little to her "you called me Unnie yesterday-"

"I know that, you're my Unnie, Yeji, its just that I won't call you like this all the time. I mean, it can change that I might call you as Unnie often, or it stays like this and I mostly call you Yeji and sometimes Unnie" she say and I start to move around because it excites me a little.

"You comfortable and all with me? Every reason you told me to call me Unnie?" I ask her.

"Yes, yes I am. I could see you're trying and proving that you can do it, I was just too mean to you and all that. I'm sorry how I treated you a few weeks ago" she turn and lay on her back, so I put my head on her chest.

"Its okay, I can understand, you wanted to protect yourself from me because I treated you bad too. I should apologise. I'm sincerely sorry about what I did to you, Minseo" I look up to her and she smiles a little, one arm over my shoulderblades, the other on top of my head, her hand going a little through my hair.

"I forgive you, Yeji. You told me your story, I'm not mad anymore, I can understand a little, I think I would've done that too so I won't get treated like that anymore" she say and I rest my cheek back on her chest.

"Its still no excuse, but I'm really sorry about it" I say again and she pat my head a little bit.

"Its okay, don't worry. Let's just please sleep? Or let me sleep and hold you, so ill be even more happy" she say and I chuckle a little and get her blanket over me and her and snuggle a little to it because it smells like her.

She's just patting my head a little, either because she likes to do that, or because she wants to make me tired and sleep together with her, and I am a little tired still, so I probably just fall asleep soon while being in her arms.