6

Minseo's pov

We're sitting in the house or Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Lia again, this time we brought two chairs with us so no one needs to sit on someone's lap.

Yeji and I did fought yesterday because of her friends talking to my younger sister and yeah, I was sleeping on our fucking hard wooden table because I didn't want to sleep beside her.

Our teacher saw through our window that I was laying on the table and I told her the excuse that I probably sleep walked, yeah, she believed me.

My friends sometimes look at me and Yeji because they knew something was off.

"Okay, can you tell me what is going on between you two?" Ryujin ask and I stop eating and look at her.

"Her dumb friends are talking bad things to Yuna because they can't tell that to me because I'm not there" I tell Ryujin and point at Yeji with my head.

"I already told you that I don't tell them to do that or something. I called them yesterday that they should stop and you heard that!" Yeji kind of stood up.

"Because you're dumb and believe they would stop just because you told them to. Do you think I will believe them?!" I stood up too and shout at her, pointing at her with my fork.

"They're my friends-"

"Right, they're your friends. Ofcourse you will believe that they would 'stop'. If I find out that they just laid their fingertips on Yuna, then I hope you know that you'll be dead first and then your friends" I say and Ryujin pushed me down to sit back down on my chair.

Yeji didn't know what to say and just sit down and lean on her hand, going back to eat and I just shake my head.

"Why don't you two go into your house after eating and make it up with sex like you did yesterday too after breakfast?" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong look at me.

"No, definitely not! I can't even really walk anymore!" I freak out and put my fork on the table.

"Its not my fault, you said you want more okay? Don't put the fault on me!" Yeji shout and Lia stood up.

"Its enough now! You two are annoying right now. It's early in the morning and you two fight like dumb human beings being in a relationship but too dumb to talk about the problems. Stop it now or you can eat at your house and we keep you inside there till you two make it up, in any other way if its not sex like you have like Ryujin said" Lia said and Chaeryeong look a little disappointed that I didn't told her that I have sex with other people and not only with her.

"So, you fuck around with others eventhough you said you only sleep with me?" Chaeryeong ask and I lean my forehead on my hand, because I hate this situation right now.

It's not that I don't like to sleep with Chaeryeong, it's just that Ryujin told me a few days ago that she likes Chaeryeong more than friends and I didn't know how to end things with Chaeryeong without Ryujin knowing because it would break her heart too.

And now, Ryujin is looking at me too, clearly hurt a little by knowing I slept with her crush, so I need to explain her when we're alone.

I just take my stuff and leave the house without saying anything because I need to think how to explain it to Chaeryeong and then to Ryujin.

I knew Yeji would follow me but I just ignored her, since I don't want to see her face right now.

I unlock the door to our house and throw my key on the table and lay down on the bed, laying on my side and thinking.

I know I might be wrong for doing all this, but how could I just tell Chaeryeong off without a reason, or telling my sister that I slept with her crush multiple times and also for a long time.