41

Yeji's pov

Minseo and I are at the livingroom and she is laying on her side while her head rest in my lap.

Yuna came over before Minseo woke up, so Ryujin and Yuna are in the guestroom to stay here a little longer, just that Minseo don't know.

I'm caressing her cheek and she is just resting, and that's what she should do for the rest of the few months before she gives birth.

"Do you want to eat something soon?" I ask her, because she needs to eat something.

"Yeah, you want to cook? Or try to?" She ask me and turn her head slightly to look at me.

"Yes, I want you to rest please. We're really soon on the 6th month, we also need to go to the gynecologist soon to know how our baby is doing, and all the things for a little check up" she nod her head.

"Yeah, I know. It's important, do you go with me too then?" She ask.

"Yes, I'll be there with you just like the other times" I tell her and she got a little up, sitting on my lap now, facing me.

I hold on her waist and just look at her because she's looking at me.

"Do you have something to say?" I ask because it seems like it.

"No, can't I look at you? You're beautiful" she tells me and it makes me smile and hide in her neck.

"Why do you still get shy when I tell you you're beautiful? I tell you this so often, Yeji, because you are really really beautiful" she say and hugs me.

"You're really really beautiful too" I say against her neck and pull her closer on my lap.

"Thank you" she say and play a little with my hair.

"Yeji, our baby just kicked" she say and let go, putting both hands on her bump.

"She kicked? She kicked for the first time?" I ask her and it just makes me happy.

"Yes, she kicked for the first time" she say and looks at me with a smile.

"Maybe that's a sign and she's screaming 'mommy I need some food'. We should eat" I say and sit her down on the couch and she's laughing a little at me.

"If you think so that she's hungry, then okay" she say and got up too, clinging on my arm and we walk over to the dining area so I can make her, hopefully, food.

"Yes yes, our baby is 100% hungry and that's why she's kicking you" I pat her head, kissing her forehead after.

"That sound so bad 'kicking you'" she looks at me and I chuckle.

"Yes, but thats the truth, because she kicked you. Hopefully she won't kick us awake in the middle of the night" I say, and she laugh a little.

"Stop making jokes about that, Yeji-ah" she tells me and the girls now came downstairs, what caught Minseo's attention shortly, because she looks just after a few seconds at me.

"Do you two want to eat too?" I ask them and they nod their heads, taking a seat close to Minseo.

I start to make something that Minseo can also eat because we have a plan in our kitchen so we know what she can't eat, because it's really important.

The time we were eating it was quiet, and Minseo felt I guess a little uncomfortable being close to them because she sat on my lap while we were eating, what I don't mind but I would've hoped they would talk a little.

We just ate breakfast and I brought Minseo back into our room because she wants to rest more.

"Yeji... why are they here? You know my relationship with them.." She ask me as I tuck her into bed.

"They want to talk, but it seems like they don't find the right time right now" I say and she look at me.

"We already talked enough to know were the three of us are, Yeji... don't try to make everything right, I'm tired of showing my best and they won't appreciate it. I have a reason why I'm barely in contact with them anymore" she say and was on the verge of crying.

"I lost them, not you, and I'm the oldest of the siblings. You're still friends with them, I watch the content that you do, and I miss them but I won't try no more because I'm tired of being the black sheep in the family" she say and I hug her because she started to cry.

"They came by their own, I didn't told them to come over. They did by themselves and want to talk with you on their own. I just let Ryujinnie stay here because she was crying really hard, and Yuna came over this morning" I say and pat her head gently.

"Why was Ryujinnie crying?" She ask against my neck and wrap her arms around my back.

"Your mother died, and she came from the funeral. She was mad at you because you wasn't there, so I explained to you how it really is and that's the or one reason she wants to talk. She wanted to talk to you but you were asleep and put you in stress what I don't want, so I talked with her and then let her stay" I explain the situation and she cries harder, gripping on my tshirt.

She hide completely in my neck and I rub her back and still pat her head gently "I need to go to a short schedule soon, you want them to stay here, or want me to bring them to the dorm?" I ask her, because I don't want her to feel discomfort or something while they stay here.

"N-No, they can stay here, Yeji. I'm okay with it, maybe they n-need comfort" she say and I sigh out.

"You need comfort too, baby. I'll hold you before i need to leave, hopefully you calm a little more down. I hope you sleep a little because you need it" I whisper softly and she nod, sobbing a little.

I started to sing nobody like you for her, because it's one of her favourite songs for years now and I always sing something to calm her more down, or even bring her to sleep.

I hope that if she might fall asleep now, that she let the girls talk to her and I hope they can make it up to each other, even if it takes time for them, especially Minseo.