42

Minseo's pov

I kept my eyes closed as I hear the door open after knocking a few times what woke me up.

Ryujin and Yuna were talking silently and the footsteps are heard too.

I feel them laying beside me, more like infront of me because I'm laying on my left side.

"Should we wake her, Unnie?"

"I think Yeji just put her to sleep a few minutes ago and went to her schedule, and she's pregnant, I think she needs this" Ryujin said, but I could feel that they're closer to me, and one of them is curling themselves a little up on my embrace.

"I am awake, talk normally" I tell them, getting more under the blanket.

"Can we talk, Unnie? Please? Can you listen to us?" Yuna ask.

"Yeji told me most of it already" I say and keep my eyes closed because I don't want to look at them right now.

"We're still sorry. We believed Appa without asking your side of the story and put every fault on you that we drifted away, and that's because of us, because of me and Ryujin Unnie. We're sorry how we treated you, Unnie" Yuna said and they both hug me.

I let them and feel like crying again but hold my tears back because I don't want to cry so much.

"I forgive you two, but I won't forget about it because it really really hurted ny feelings, how my own little sister treated me and don't want to listen to me and my side. Ryujin, you think I would just tell you without a reason to not out yourself infront our parents, or more like Appa?" I ask her and she shake her head at me.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. I really just want to rest till Yeji is back because she will get me some other stuff for me, and I'm tired" I tell them and open my eyes, and they're both looking at me.

They nod their head and I smile a little at them, but close my eyes again and take both of them in my arms.

"Don't be like me in the future like how I was back then, because I will beat you two up" I tell them.

"You're pregnant, you're not able to beat someone up"

"Okay, Ryujinnie, then Yeji will do this for me, and beating you two up. Now let me sleep, Yeji really got me to sleep till you two knocked many times on my door, assholes" I say and they laugh.

Yeji's pov

I got home after the schedule and buying Minseo some stuff, to be exact some things she's craving and is allowed to eat, because since she's pregnant we need to be careful on to what she's eating.

Soo, I'm in the kitchen to put everything away and noticed that Ryujin's and Yuna's shoes are still here, I hope they already talked a little.

After I'm done I make my way up the stairs, into mine and Minseo's bedroom to join her in bed.

The door was completely open and I look inside, seeing that Minseo is hugging Ryujin and Yuna and they're all sleeping.

Since we have a queensized bed, I still have space to lay behind Minseo and hug her.

I quickly change into pajamas and hug Minseo from behind "Hmm, Yeji, you're home" she say quietly and turn around, hugging me and hiding her face in my neck.

"You missed me, don't you?" I ask her and she nod her head.

"I missed you too, baby. I see, the talk went good that you three fell asleep together, its good" I play a little with her hair and kiss her head.

"Yes... I just hope everything will be back to normal soon, because they're the aunts of our baby aswell and I want to have a good relationship with them again so there's no bad blood..." she say, but sounds like she's drifting of back to sleep.

"You three gonna have a good bond again, don't worry about it. Go back to sleep, baby. After we're all awake again you can eat, I bought you the things that you craved, hope you're happy" I wrap my arms around her and pull her more to me to have her all to myself now.

"You're the best, thank you" she say and kisses me on my lips shortly, hiding back in my neck.

"Sleep well, my love"

"You too, Yeji, love you" she say.

"Love you too" I kiss her head and hold her in my arms because I want to hug her tightly.